C'mon Kaaya (Joe Schad Tweet)

kaaya is like the guy that gets rejected by a chick and then says " I didn't want that nasty hoe anyway"

Talking about championships and couldn't even put the dagger in FSU at home smh

Advertisement
This situation kind of reminds me of what happened with Christian Hackenberg...
Remember when he was this highly touted QB that was supposed to be the 2nd coming of Andrew Luck?

He had that Freshman year where he put up huge numbers, but that was really fools gold & a byproduct of Bill O'Brien's offense hiding his deficiencies & playing alongside Allen Robinson & Jesse James.

Then after he lost his weapons & O'Brien went to the NFL, he had a terrible Sophmore year & everybody made excuses for him for his terrible decline in play... It was everybody's else fault but his own.

Then the same thing happened again his Junior year & people continually made excuses for him again.
"He doesn't have any help, he has a terrible OLine, Coach Franklin's Offense his stunting his growth" etc..

He goes to the Combine & in the interviews scouts said he essentially blamed his last 2 years of failure at Pedo St on Franklin, then he blamed his OL, basically he took zero responsibility for how awful he had played.

He went from being the next greatest QB ever, to being passed up by the Coach who recruited him & not taken until 4th round.

People forget, the Texans could've drafted Hack, but O'Brien chose Brock Oswelier over him, which speaks volumes to what he really thought about him.

The point I'm making is, he was a kid who was extremely overrated & and allowed his ego to keep him from maximizing his potential.

He left school early too, despite being not ready for the NFL because he didn't like Franklin, why exactly? Because Franklin held him accountable.

Hack was a higher rated QB coming out of HS than Kaaya & is far more mobile, but their weaknesses are very similar.

Slow read in the pocket, holds the ball waaaaay too long, doesn't diagnose Defenses at a high level/bad at reading coverages, bad footwork, poor mechanics, struggles against pressure, overthrows the open man & overall doesn't have leadership quality.

I hope Kaaya does well in the league, because it will only help us in recruiting, but he's definitely gonna struggle if he has to start early on.

Let's hope our success on the Offensive side takes off the same when Kaaya leaves as it did for Pedo St.

kaaya is like the guy that gets rejected by a chick and then says " I didn't want that nasty hoe anyway"

Talking about championships and couldn't even put the dagger in FSU at home smh

While we're piling on, not only did he not win, he COST US the last FSU game by throwing that pick in the end zone. We would have been up, what?, 17 points in the third?

I feel like he meant All-pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't fit the agenda for all of the turncoats who pumped him hard as **** until even the blind could see the weaknesses in his game. There were at most a handful of people who saw him for what he is, Dynasty (can't stand the dude, but he was on it early like myself) was one of them.

I never hated BK. He had his moments both ways and I wish him well.

I don't expect much out of him in the NFL, but as I wished for him here, I hope to be wrong on my assessment. He's going to do something nobody in this board has (unless I've missed someone), that's getting drafted. He'll get a shot, make a lot of money, even if he only lasts a couole of years, so be it. There's no shame in that.

Doesn't fit the agenda for all of the turncoats who pumped him hard as **** until even the blind could see the weaknesses in his game. There were at most a handful of people who saw him for what he is, Dynasty (can't stand the dude, but he was on it early like myself) was one of them.

I don't expect much out of him in the NFL, but as I wished for him here, I hope to be wrong on my assessment. He's going to do something nobody in this board has (unless I've missed someone), that's getting drafted. He'll get a shot, make a lot of money, even if he only lasts a couole of years, so be it. There's no shame in that.

I hate you too. But you are right on this one

Advertisement
WTF kind of logic is that lol...

Smh, like I've said in multiple threads, everyone except him knows he made a huge mistake leaving early, but I'm glad he's gone & I've already moved on.

I've defended the kid and obviously still hopes he does well as a pro but it rubbed me the wrong way to equate the two- especially when making a Pro Bowl is almost a junk accolade in today's NFL.
I'm not a Kaaya hater in the least bit, but he clearly didn't vibe well with Richt & wasn't comfortable in this offense, his slow pocket reads & bad decision making cost us games this year, so I'm excited to see how we look with a new QB.

As far as his comment, it's just another example of poor decision making on his part, if I'm a GM interviewing him at the Combine I would simply ask him, does indivual success supersede team success for you? He would probably say no & then that would go down as a red flag in his evaluation.

I always knew that Bard kaayak kid was fvcked in the head, this kind of tweet only cements my position.

With a mom as bat schit crazy as Felicia is, the poor kid never stood a chance.

BTW: Anyone know why my firefox won't display embedded tweets?

What's a firefox? Must be a hot bytch.

Advertisement
yeah Joe, I coulda won the ship and skyrocketed ion the draft, but decided to go 5th round,

Guy really sounds like Al Golden selling a rotten bag of goods and trying to prop himself up with fake news

Smh, like I've said in multiple threads, everyone except him knows he made a huge mistake leaving early, but I'm glad he's gone & I've already moved on.

I've defended the kid and obviously still hopes he does well as a pro but it rubbed me the wrong way to equate the two- especially when making a Pro Bowl is almost a junk accolade in today's NFL.
I'm not a Kaaya hater in the least bit, but he clearly didn't vibe well with Richt & wasn't comfortable in this offense, his slow pocket reads & bad decision making cost us games this year, so I'm excited to see how we look with a new QB.

As far as his comment, it's just another example of poor decision making on his part, if I'm a GM interviewing him at the Combine I would simply ask him, does indivual success supersede team success for you? He would probably say no & then that would go down as a red flag in his evaluation.

I don't think GMs really care about that, Fournette is going to be just fine and he puts himself before the team.

I will say that Kayaa sounds like he's trying to justify a bad decision...there's no reason why he had to choose between college success and NFL success. I wish the kid well, but he's got a long tough road in front of him if he wants to make the probowl.

Advertisement

I don't think GMs really care about that, Fournette is going to be just fine and he puts himself before the team.

I will say that Kayaa sounds like he's trying to justify a bad decision...there's no reason why he had to choose between college success and NFL success. I wish the kid well, but he's got a long tough road in front of him if he wants to make the probowl.
It's different for QB's than it is for RB's...

RB's, WR's & skill positions in general are expected to be selfish, QB's are supposed to be the opposite.

A selfish QB = bad leadership, which results in bad decisions on the field, which can cost a team a games.

Reading that article actually made me dislike Kaaya.

Why compare himself to Prescott, when Prescott actually went back to school after having a great junior season?

I also hate how easily Kaaya has moved to "they" when discussing the Canes.

It's pretty obvious to me that Golden and Coley got Kaaya to sign by promising him the starting job and telling him he was on a 3-year plan to get to the NFL.

Y'all can pull for NFLU all you want. I pull for the college Canes. And if the QB play struggles this year, I'm blaming Kaaya.

NFL Draft 2017: Brad Kaaya dreamed of national title, but also NFL | The Daily Dolphin

Terrible job putting kaaya out there like he was a selfish player. Schad twisted his words

I think you guys are missing the point on his pro bowl aspirations. It's not so much his desire to play in the pro bowl. How exactly would staying another year in college and vying for a possible nc have impacted his pro bowl goal? It's not like he is going to play in the pro bowl his first year in the nfl. That whole tweet made no sense whatsoever. I am wondering if he is a bit brain damaged from all those hits.

Advertisement

I hate you too. But you are right on this one

****, hate though....I don't really hate anyone. Ha, all in good fun, Go Canes, ***** Botch. :sneakiness:

I like Bard as a person, but as a UM football player he's a loser. You can't lose to FSU 3 years in a row and then opt not to come back.

It's different for QB's than it is for RB's...

RB's, WR's & skill positions in general are expected to be selfish, QB's are supposed to be the opposite.

A selfish QB = bad leadership, which results in bad decisions on the field, which can cost a team a games.

Furthermore with RBs, you have to cash in while you can. The average RB career in the NFL is what? 2-3 years. This is why I'm kind of shocked that Chubb went back for his senior year. He wasn't going to get drafted before Cook and Fournette, but he would've been 3rd and likely somewhere in the 2nd-3rd round.

Your stupidity has no bounds

Schad quoted him precisely. Stop white knighting princess.

Huh?

Schad:
"Brad Kaaya thinks he could have won a national championship if he had stayed at Miami but has always dreamed to be a Pro Bowler too"

Kaaya:
“And while I think I could have won a national championship and a conference championship had I stayed at Miami, it’s always been a dream of mine to play in the Super Bowl — and play in an NFC Championship or AFC Championship. Be a Pro Bowler."

Advertisement
Back