Civil war has begun in the locker room

I thought Kaaya played a fantastic season all things considered.

I felt he should have been shirted this year.

It's a scathing indictment on the ineptitude of this corching staff that we were forced to start a true frosh.

If we were going into this season with the mindset that Kaaya is just a freshman, dont expect much then i would agree that he had a fantastic season.

But thats not what was going on.... Kaaya was hyped as ready from day one, Golden saying hes not a freshman QB hes our starting QB. Um fans swearing up and down that Heaps would ruin our season.

So based on that IMO Kaaya underwhelmed....

I do agree that Kaaya should have been redshirted obviously bc Heaps and a one legged Ryan could have carried this team to 6-6 as well.

Advertisement
Kaaya looked scared and folded like a book whenver the game was on the line. next year, with a lot less talent, the "Kaaya for Heisman" crowd will be outed.
My theory is how good can an Al Golden player be when Al himself folds under any kind of resistance.

Not only does a player take on the personality of his coach, a player must be similar in some way to his coach or he wouldn't have committed.

I haven't seen one player Al recruited consistently step up in big moments in big games.

You guys are ******' crazy doggin' on Kaaya. That kid is the real deal.

He folded in big games? Says who? What a dumbass assumption. So, he wasn't scared in the beginning of big games but towards the end he started to shell up? GTFOH!

The kid's barely got hair on his sack and he was one of the best QB's in the ACC.

You guys are ****in' crazy doggin' on Kaaya. That kid is the real deal.

He folded in big games? Says who? What a dumbass assumption. So, he wasn't scared in the beginning of big games but towards the end he started to shell up? GTFOH!

The kid's barely got hair on his sack and he was one of the best QB's in the ACC.
Real deal? He may wan't to be, but that ain't enough. Time will show.

Advertisement

Bruh its obvious to anyone without UM blinders on that Kaaya constantly folded and looked scared under any sort of pressure. Also showed no confidence going into any 4th quarter where the game was still beinh decided.

Jacory didnt have that issue as a freshman... i know for a fact that Winston and Manziel wouldnt have either if they werent redshirted

But keep crying about how Kaaya is just 19... next year he will be just a sophomore right?

So the same former players that were previously critical are still critical...oh boy.

Oh this is shocking, the creepy Moby look-alike from PA is still supporting Al like a loyal wife.

You ok? How are you and Al holding up through all this?

LMFAO, you think you found a picture of me and I'm from PA!!!

What a ***ing ******.

Al's doing well BTW, thanks for asking, I'll
pass along your well wishes.

Tell fat boy I said hello.

That tweet by Feliciano tells me everything I need to know...he mocked AG in public on Twitter...he's a loyal, blue collar, hard working guy too. If he thinks that, imagine what some of the other guys think and feel. Golden has LOST this team and is doomed. 3-5 wins next year and probably a bowl loss this year pending opponent.This is why he cancelled practice...because he thinks getting away will #renew the teams mindset lol. What a joke we are.

Kaaya looked scared and folded like a book whenver the game was on the line. next year, with a lot less talent, the "Kaaya for Heisman" crowd will be outed.

Smokey, you being serious here or "are we playing along" and expect to continued thanks.

Advertisement
If Kayaa looksd like he had happy feet, it was partly bc OLine shtty blocked those games.

My eyes saw Feliciano being an animal after the GT game for the most part. Don't buy into the tweet.

Bruh its obvious to anyone without UM blinders on that Kaaya constantly folded and looked scared under any sort of pressure. Also showed no confidence going into any 4th quarter where the game was still beinh decided.

Jacory didnt have that issue as a freshman... i know for a fact that Winston and Manziel wouldnt have either if they werent redshirted

But keep crying about how Kaaya is just 19... next year he will be just a sophomore right?
I'm guessing your former screen name was OldManCane. You've had a hardon for this kid from day 1.

Advertisement
Your boys Morris and Jacory ever lead the ACC in passing TDs and efficiency The Don? Did they lead the ACC in anything? GTFO trashing on Kaaya he's better then both of them already and is straight out his HS prom. This guy wouldn't know a legit QB if one threw a football at his dumbass head.

LMAO.

Only on this site can folks claim a QB who wins ACC rookie of the year, finishes with the 4th most TDs in a single season at UM and finish in the top 20 of 4 different statistical categories actually had an "underwhelming" season.

Your boys Morris and Jacory ever lead the ACC in passing TDs and efficiency The Don? Did they lead the ACC in anything? GTFO trashing on Kaaya he's better then both of them already and is straight out his HS prom. This guy wouldn't know a legit QB if one threw a football at his dumbass head.

Lol.... this hard on you have for Kaaya got you delusional.

here are two links that can help you with your questions...

http://m.hurricanesports.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=205558453&DB_OEM_ID=28700&

http://m.hurricanesports.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=205558485&DB_OEM_ID=28700&

Jacory Harris 1st year starting ***** on Kaayas and Stephen Morris 1st year was just better. Relax..... Kaaya can be better than them one day but under Golden i doubt it.

Advertisement
LMAO.

Only on this site can folks claim a QB who wins ACC rookie of the year, finishes with the 4th most TDs in a single season at UM and finish in the top 20 of 4 different statistical categories actually had an "underwhelming" season.

It was underwhelming to put it midly...

LMAO.

its unbelievable

Advertisement
Back