Civil war has begun in the locker room

Advertisement
First full year starting Morris was already in college for two years
First full year starting Jacory had a whole year of playing already

Kaaya first year starting he was fresh out of HS

This board is just....

What does that have to do with this delusional idea that Kaaya had this hall of fame great season that no UM fan has witnessed since Dorsey??

Im just saying that i was more impressed at the end of Jacory and Stephens 1st year stsrting.

You guys are ****in' crazy doggin' on Kaaya. That kid is the real deal.

He folded in big games? Says who? What a dumbass assumption. So, he wasn't scared in the beginning of big games but towards the end he started to shell up? GTFOH!

The kid's barely got hair on his sack and he was one of the best QB's in the ACC.

Bruh its obvious to anyone without UM blinders on that Kaaya constantly folded and looked scared under any sort of pressure. Also showed no confidence going into any 4th quarter where the game was still beinh decided.

Jacory didnt have that issue as a freshman... i know for a fact that Winston and Manziel wouldnt have either if they werent redshirted

But keep crying about how Kaaya is just 19... next year he will be just a sophomore right?

How the f*ck do YOU know he was scared?!?!?!

Did he look scared in his face?
Did he miss throws?

STFU!

I can't stand dumb **** like this. It's the reason I don't like watching Miami games at sports bars, and the reason I sit in the box suites when I go to the games.

You're THAT guy that I wanna throw across the room. The stereotypical clueless fan who knows d!ck about football but sits there for 3 hours and makes completely subjective statements all game.

"Ahh you see! Kaaya missed Dorsett wide open on a deep route! He's scared!"

S
T
F
U

Jacory Harris also beat a 5-7 UVa team as a true freshman QB with two great TD passes when the game was on the line.

Why Kaaya couldnt simply do that since he is better than everybody?

Advertisement
My eyes saw Feliciano being an animal after the GT game for the most part. Don't buy into the tweet.

The same guy that was mauling people all year, but he "gave up" per this board.

That kid doesn't know WTF "giving up" is.

I know what was going through his head all year but I don't wanna put it in public. Just know, he definitely didn't "shut it down" on the field. He would never. He had money to make this season and that ain't in his character regardless.

He folded in big games? Says who? What a dumbass assumption. So, he wasn't scared in the beginning of big games but towards the end he started to shell up? GTFOH!

The kid's barely got hair on his sack and he was one of the best QB's in the ACC.

Bruh its obvious to anyone without UM blinders on that Kaaya constantly folded and looked scared under any sort of pressure. Also showed no confidence going into any 4th quarter where the game was still beinh decided.

Jacory didnt have that issue as a freshman... i know for a fact that Winston and Manziel wouldnt have either if they werent redshirted

But keep crying about how Kaaya is just 19... next year he will be just a sophomore right?

Did he miss throws?

STFU!

I can't stand dumb **** like this. It's the reason I don't like watching Miami games at sports bars, and the reason I sit in the box suites when I go to the games.

You're THAT guy that I wanna throw across the room. The stereotypical clueless fan who knows d!ck about football but sits there for 3 hours and makes completely subjective statements all game.

S
T
F
U

No Kaaya gets scared because it was clear as day in his face and body language. Then he would further show it by how drasticallly his QB play fell off as the pressure mounted and the game got closer.

Advertisement

Did he miss throws?

STFU!

S
T
F
U

You could pull rank all you want but that's not gonna give Kaaya a signature win where he carried the UM Team either thru his brilliance or willpower. All we've witnessed is that he disappeared during tight games in the second half and particularly in the 4th quarter. NOW DENY THAT!

Jacory Harris also beat a 5-7 UVa team as a true freshman QB with two great TD passes when the game was on the line.

Why Kaaya couldnt simply do that since he is better than everybody?

Drrrr.

Because it's a team game.

Lol wtf? So the team let Kaaya down right? Smh

We only had 13 points against them and still had enough opportunity to beat UVa if Kaaya wasnt so timid in the 2nd half the outcome coukd have been different.

Did he miss throws?

STFU!

S
T
F
U

**** you ***** almost as much as cam underwood.

Advertisement
My eyes saw Feliciano being an animal after the GT game for the most part. Don't buy into the tweet.

The same guy that was mauling people all year, but he "gave up" per this board.

That kid doesn't know WTF "giving up" is.

I know what was going through his head all year but I don't wanna put it in public. Just know, he definitely didn't "shut it down" on the field. He would never. He had money to make this season and that ain't in his character regardless.

No one said he shut it down on the field. He checked out of buying in to the corchies. He was playing for different motivations than some team/pillars stuff.

Repost.

LMAO.

Only on this site can folks claim a QB who wins ACC rookie of the year, finishes with the 4th most TDs in a single season at UM and finish in the top 20 of 4 different statistical categories actually had an "underwhelming" season.

Lol the theatrics is hilarious

He won ACC offensive rookie of the year because Watson was hurt all season

He threw 25 TDs with a 58.5 completion percentage, Jacory threw 24 TDS with a 59.6 completion percentage. Morris threw 21 TDs with a 58.2 completion percentage.

Oh m g..., the difference i still cant see it???

Advertisement
Reopening by request of Cane Dynasty, leader of the BBB movement. If it goes back to the bull**** it was before I'll lock it again

Reopening by request of Cane Dynasty, leader of the BBB movement. If it goes back to the bull**** it was before I'll lock it again

Fair enough!

The fact remains that these corches lost the team last season.

Many talents are wasted for many moons.

Advertisement
Back