Civil war has begun in the locker room

First 30 responses I got to the Kaaya question were a version of "yes." So I think it's weird that him playing divided the locker room.- Reynolds

Advertisement
Kaaya has a much better upside than Harris. At QB, it starts with the arm and Kaaya is just better. He also reads a defense better as a freshman than Harris did as a senior. His biggest problem this year was Golden not trusting Coley and micromanaging the offense. With the weapons we had, offense should have been opened up. Golden refused to allow Coley to do that. In an ideal world, Kaaya would have been redshirted, because physically he would have benefited tremendously.

hard to argue about harris. had too many oc's. I think whipple and nix totally destroyed him. especially whipple.

I cant say that if you put brad in whipple scheme he would have been much better.

The only way that scheme is succesful is with an all american left tackle and a **** of a center. both of which we didnt have.

Stop talking about Kaaya and Harris.

Harris isn't even here anymore.

Kaaya is the starter for the next 3 years.

Corches still lost the locker room. No matter what the reason, it's a damning indictment on their ability to turn pillars and binders into perfect harmony, apple trees and honey bees.....

Coke-hilltop7.jpg

[video=youtube;2msbfN81Gm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msbfN81Gm0[/video]

Last edited:
Kaaya has a much better upside than Harris. At QB, it starts with the arm and Kaaya is just better. He also reads a defense better as a freshman than Harris did as a senior. His biggest problem this year was Golden not trusting Coley and micromanaging the offense. With the weapons we had, offense should have been opened up. Golden refused to allow Coley to do that. In an ideal world, Kaaya would have been redshirted, because physically he would have benefited tremendously.

I always got the feeling that Golden was dictating a run-first offense to keep his defense off the field. Coley and Kaaya showed signs of explosiveness that disappeared late in the season. When Kaaya would hit Dorsett for a quick TD, the defense was just back on the field too quickly. Against SC you saw 8 in the box, and they were still force feeding it to Duke.

Advertisement

He doesn't read defense better than Harris. He just opts to throw to the tight ends and running backs more. He barely threw to the wideouts. As explosive as PD was he barely threw to him. The kid is talented but benefited from having good veterans around him. No Duke, Walford and PD is scary. We saw how he looked without Walford and it was scary. Kid is talented but you're overrating him. He has a ways to go as a qb. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggled like Hackenberg as a sophomore.

I always got the feeling that Golden was dictating a run-first offense to keep his defense off the field. Coley and Kaaya showed signs of explosiveness that disappeared late in the season. When Kaaya would hit Dorsett for a quick TD, the defense was just back on the field too quickly. Against SC you saw 8 in the box, and they were still force feeding it to Duke.

I agree with you as well. Golden tried running Duke into the ground and never used a balanced offense. If all 3 of our RB commits stick, I see the same thing happening by committee with Yearby, Scarlett, and Walton with Dexter Williams probably red-shirting if I had to take a guess.

Real n!gga Feliciano checked out months ago.

All the real 305 n!ggas gave these corches the pegging a long time ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good coaches don't have a divided locker room. Period.
happened to saban while at miami and harbaugh this year @ san fran.

Both of those were NFL situations... Saban did something at MSU and LSU! Harbaugh turned that NFL team around and played deep into the playoffs. Alfred hasn't accomplished anything other than a 9 win season at Temple. That's it. Sorry, but as a longtime Cane, If 9 wins is our ceiling. I will find something better to do with my Saturday's.

Advertisement
Good coaches don't have a divided locker room. Period.
happened to saban while at miami and harbaugh this year @ san fran.

How does it feel to be the biggest ****ing tool on this site?

He slurps it up. Literally.

College and pro are two different monsters just saying, that's why those men bolted. easy to tell a 18-22 year old what to do and how to be as a leader, kind off hard to do with older players..

Advertisement
Back