Civil war has begun in the locker room

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

Brad Kaayas completion percentage this year is currently at 58.5

Stephen Morris's completion percentage his 1st year as a starter was 58.2

I hope everyone realizes Morris had a much more impressive 1st year than "the messiah"

Kaaya's comp % this year is higher than Morris ever had his 2 seasons starting.

Morris played in 6 games, starting 4 his 1st year and threw 9 picks. 9 picks in 6 games is very impressive.

Kaayas completion percentage is only better by .3 over Morris?

Morris threw for more yardage and fewer interceptions.. also had clutch moments like the GT game in OT and against NcState with the TD pass to Dorsett for the win.

Kaaya hasnt come close to showing any ability to make a game winning play or plays. Yes hes a better QB as a freshman than Morris was as a freshman but Kaayas 1st year as a starting UM QB wasnt as impressive as Morriss or Harriss 1st year as a starter.

Kaaya had a better game against FSU than onelegged Morris but not Jacory

You all can over exaggerate every trivial insignificant thing Kaaya does well but in the end i was more impressed with Harris and Morris after their 1st season was over.

I know you are a bad troll but

QB rating first year as starter

Kaaya 148
Morris 138
Harris 125

Advertisement
Miami would have beaten FSU this year with Jacory Harris at QB.

now I know you are trolling...good god

Its sad how Miami fans talk about Jacory like he wasnt at one point a legit heisman contender. Guy had one bad season his junior year but gets hated on because he was a black QB chosen by a terrible black head coach.

Jacory coming out of highschool was a better QB than Brad Kaaya and his 1st two seasons at UM were both better than Kaayas this year so lets show some respect.

Jacory beat FSU with the plays he made at QB as a sophomore his 1st year as a starter. And he did it without FSUs qb gifting them the lead going into the 2nd half.

Sidenote: Miami would have beaten FSU if he started over Marve his freshman year as well.

lock this thread. theres sone serious trolling going on. Harris better then Kaaya? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats probably the dumbest thing ive ever heard on this board.

Miami would have beaten FSU this year with Jacory Harris at QB.

now I know you are trolling...good god

Its sad how Miami fans talk about Jacory like he wasnt at one point a legit heisman contender. Guy had one bad season his junior year but gets hated on because he was a black QB chosen by a terrible black head coach.

Jacory coming out of highschool was a better QB than Brad Kaaya and his 1st two seasons at UM were both better than Kaayas this year so lets show some respect.

Jacory beat FSU with the plays he made at QB as a sophomore his 1st year as a starter. And he did it without FSUs qb gifting them the lead going into the 2nd half.

Sidenote: Miami would have beaten FSU if he started over Marve his freshman year as well.

keeps getting better

Advertisement
lock this thread. theres sone serious trolling going on. Harris better then Kaaya? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats probably the dumbest thing ive ever heard on this board.

Lol he also said to show Harris respect. Do we show hkm respect bc he was a cane or bc he was from south Florida. Nice kid terrible qb.

I ain't ever been on a team that didn't question a coach's personnel decisions. But if you lose, the system collapses. Randy was notorious for playing favorites.

I don't think a freshman should get the nod over an upperclassman of at least equal talent.

Heaps should have started against Louisville and played this year until he failed. Replace with Kaaya and move forward. A coach wouldn't lose the upperclassman with that decision.

Let's get this **** straight. Folden didn't lose the team because he played Kaaya over Heaps. The team barely knew Heaps. They didn't give a **** about him.

Folden lost the team because the team figured he was a fraud. That's it. He's a loser, and they know it. They know he doesn't give them a chance against decent teams, so they spoke with their effort. They shut it down.

Advertisement
Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

Brad Kaayas completion percentage this year is currently at 58.5

Stephen Morris's completion percentage his 1st year as a starter was 58.2

I hope everyone realizes Morris had a much more impressive 1st year than "the messiah"

Kaaya's comp % this year is higher than Morris ever had his 2 seasons starting.

Morris played in 6 games, starting 4 his 1st year and threw 9 picks. 9 picks in 6 games is very impressive.

Kaayas completion percentage is only better by .3 over Morris?

Morris threw for more yardage and fewer interceptions.. also had clutch moments like the GT game in OT and against NcState with the TD pass to Dorsett for the win.

Kaaya hasnt come close to showing any ability to make a game winning play or plays. Yes hes a better QB as a freshman than Morris was as a freshman but Kaayas 1st year as a starting UM QB wasnt as impressive as Morriss or Harriss 1st year as a starter.

Kaaya had a better game against FSU than onelegged Morris but not Jacory

You all can over exaggerate every trivial insignificant thing Kaaya does well but in the end i was more impressed with Harris and Morris after their 1st season was over.

I know you are a bad troll but

QB rating first year as starter

Kaaya 148
Morris 138
Harris 125

Morris completion percentage his 1st yesr was 58.2

Kaayas is 58.5

Jacorys was 59.6

Kaayas QBR would have been lower if the staff didnt save him

For the rubes who think Folden lost the team over playing Kaaya or some other freshman instead of upperclassmen how do you explain the previous 3 teams here quitting on him at the end of the season? What was the reason last year?

Advertisement

Lol he also said to show Harris respect. Do we show hkm respect bc he was a cane or bc he was from south Florida. Nice kid terrible qb.

Im from Atlanta and never lived in Florida.... the fact is Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris was more impressive their 1st year.

Didnt Jacory beat a ranked FSU, GT, and Oklahoma his 1st year starting?

Im from Atlanta and never lived in Florida.... the fact is Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris was more impressive their 1st year.

That's not a "fact" zone holy **** stop doing this **** again.

Advertisement

hahahaha!!!!! ******* moron.

First full year starting Morris was already in college for two years
First full year starting Jacory had a whole year of playing already

Kaaya first year starting he was fresh out of HS

This board is just....

That's not a "fact" zone holy **** stop doing this **** again.

Can Kaaya be a better QB than both.... **** yeah, but how can anyone just say this season was so much better than either Morris or Harris 1st year as starter?

Maybe someone can convince me that Kaayas 1st season was just as "good" but no way was it better.

Advertisement
Back