Civil war has begun in the locker room

Problem2

All-American
Premium
### Several UM players argued in the locker-room after last Saturday’s loss to Pittsburgh, according to a witness. Some younger players believed the older players should have given more effort and some older players are resentful about the amount of playing time given to some young players.

### Meanwhile, criticism from former Canes players continues to ratchet up.

“I wonder if [basketball coach Jim Larranaga] could coach the football team, too,” Tennessee Titans linebacker Colin McCarthy tweeted.

Former All-American center Brett Romberg said "a lot" of former players “are up in arms" about the administration "standing behind Golden” but there no plans for former players to go to the administration in unison.

“We’re stuck in a horrible situation,” Romberg said. “Their type of coaching isn’t what makes Southeastern U.S. athletes successful. That style is better with less athletic kids.”

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...olden-chatter-heat-marlins.html#storylink=cpy

Lord save us from this ****

That Romberg quote though, perfect:rickflair2:

Last edited:
Advertisement
What younger players besides Harris, Owens, kaaya, yearby have played a lot? Berrios hasn't played as much in the last few games...

2vuZAQ.png

Advertisement
Some of the upperclassmen don't play with heart anyway so f_ck em...

These former players need to stop ******* around and make pansy *** Blake do something.

Advertisement
It will be hard to spin the words "trending up" with a 6-7 record...

Texas A&M (or Arkansas) can and hopefully will finish Al.

Advertisement
So the same former players that were previously critical are still critical...oh boy.

### Several UM players argued in the locker-room after last Saturday’s loss to Pittsburgh, according to a witness. Some younger players believed the older players should have given more effort and some older players are resentful about the amount of playing time given to some young players.

### Meanwhile, criticism from former Canes players continues to ratchet up.

“I wonder if [basketball coach Jim Larranaga] could coach the football team, too,” Tennessee Titans linebacker Colin McCarthy tweeted.

Former All-American center Brett Romberg said "a lot" of former players “are up in arms" about the administration "standing behind Golden” but there no plans for former players to go to the administration in unison.

“We’re stuck in a horrible situation,” Romberg said. “Their type of coaching isn’t what makes Southeastern U.S. athletes successful. That style is better with less athletic kids.”

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...olden-chatter-heat-marlins.html#storylink=cpy

yeah how about all you guys get together and go to administration in unison instead of tweeting here and there or radio/newspapers here and there. I'm sure hundreds of former players marching in unison to make a change will at least get a sit down.

Nothing anyone says or does is going to get Al fired, the guy is the Teflon Don. No 6-6 or 6-7 record will get him fired, Next year when he goes 5-7 some chump new AD is going to say it's ALs 2nd year and he needs more time

Advertisement
Berrios was prolly one of them. I mean, I don't think he was that good or Atleast better than the guys he was playing In front of.

Berrios was prolly one of them. I mean, I don't think he was that good or Atleast better than the guys he was playing In front of.

He certainly is not as good as Herb had been (and I like Berrios).

Golden can't relate to the South Florida athlete mentality. He thinks everyone should be Wayne Chrebet.

Good.

Advertisement
Back