Civil war has begun in the locker room

If Al Golden could not control the locker room, then he must be gone, period.

Advertisement
Even though Kaaya played well you have to wonder how they arrived at the point of starting him over a SR who waited his turn and only lost his job because of injury. I think Golden absolutely did it to have a built in excuse.

Even though Kaaya played well you have to wonder how they arrived at the point of starting him over a SR who waited his turn and only lost his job because of injury. I think Golden absolutely did it to have a built in excuse.

Williams couldn't physically play, Heaps was one of the worst QBs in the country at like 14 different schools. Kaaya came in and took the job and balled the **** out.

Kaaya played like a ******* stud this year, was the best QB in his conference and anyone in that lockerroom who is upset about that is ridiculous.

I think mongo's comment is very telling. He's an upperclasman that bought into the BS with zero fruits to bare for it after 4 ***king years. If that's representative of how the upperclassmen feel, this bowl game is going to get ugly and 🙏 will be the nail in the coffin.

Advertisement

What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Williams couldn't physically play, Heaps was one of the worst QBs in the country at like 14 different schools. Kaaya came in and took the job and balled the **** out.

Kaaya played like a ****ing stud this year, was the best QB in his conference and anyone in that lockerroom who is upset about that is ridiculous.
When did I say he didn't play well? Golden has a pattern of blaming players, even young ones.

Before any of you slurpers try to blame the upper classmens lack of heart:

Well run organizations don't find themselves riddled with dissenters. If kids are giving up, that's on the goddam coach.

They young kids are too naive. They'll learn the hard way if Golden is retained. The upperclassmen know the deal and got sold on a bunch of bull**** from a used car salesman. The dumbass administration probably gives more weight to the opinions of the young kids, which is a gigantic mistake.

Advertisement
What younger players besides Harris, Owens, kaaya, yearby have played a lot? Berrios hasn't played as much in the last few games...

I told yall Berrios over Waters didnt sit well with a lot of players and some wanted Williams to start after he was back from injury.... Here's proof I aint ever lied

I still think Golden made the right decision in starting Kaaya.

What happened to Williams was unfortunate but Kaaya was solid.

The reason there is dissent is because we keep losing. You think any players would give a **** if we were 12-0 as to who the starting QB should be. Golden has done some serious damage to this program. I just can't believe he may be back to do even more damage next year.

This! The whole culture of the program is F'd up: bend but don't break, coach not to lose, sweet guys on the field, privilege seniors or more experienced players regardless of a lack of talent.

Sick of seeing program after program not named the University of Miami field highly touted freshman that ball out. We've got Brad, sure, but I predict like every other player, Stacy Coley most recently, he'll take a step back next year if left in this staff's hands.

Players succeeding at UM in spite of coaching not because of it.

Sad thing is in a couple years some freshman will be telling at Chad for not giving effort, and Chad will be crying about the freshman playing too much.

This **** is badly broken while some dude sits around watching his tomatoes grow and the Lennar dude thanks his lucky stars for being born into a huge fortune.

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least this means the young guys are ******* ****ed and want to come out and kick ***. If the seniors were going after younger guys we were ****ed but at least its the other way around. We have hope.

What younger players besides Harris, Owens, kaaya, yearby have played a lot? Berrios hasn't played as much in the last few games...

I told yall Berrios over Waters didnt sit well with a lot of players and some wanted Williams to start after he was back from injury.... Here's proof I aint ever lied

Absolutely agree. Was exactly my point in the Herb Waters' thread from a few weeks back. But folks on this board were so in love with Berrios.

Dorsett, Coley, Waters, and Lewis should have gotten all the meaningful reps this season.

What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Advertisement
We play TAMU in bowl w no practice and this in locker room.

There will be a fight break out in that game.

On our own sideline. Bank on it.

At least this means the young guys are ******* ****ed and want to come out and kick ***. If the seniors were going after younger guys we were ****ed but at least its the other way around. We have hope.

The current upperclass malcontents were just as fired up and gung ho as the current freshman when they first got here. They were the guys who were going to lead the way after we got rid of Shannon's slackers. Remember that? Now, they're the guys who can't wait to get out of here after being disillusioned for 4 years.

When your HC is an epic loser he eventually breaks everyone's spirit. The current freshman will be sour and listless soon enough.

from tos
7YIpdiD.png

I couldn't find it on Twitter. Did he take it down or do I just not know how to internet?

Advertisement
Back