Civil war has begun in the locker room

The fact that people are salty about Kaaya starting is a joke. I've said it before and I'll say it again, show me another TRUE freshman who played at a power 5 school that did as well as Kaaya. He has every tool already, just has to refine those tools over time.

I disagree about Berrios as well, he has a really high ceiling and it's obvious Kaaya likes him and they play together well. Sometimes you gotta roll with who the QB vibes with. I suspect that might be part of the reason Coley disappointed this year as well.

I disagree about Kaaya having "every tool already" lol honestly where do you ppl come up with this stuff???

Advertisement
Our fans really are stupid, aren't they?

"These young guys are hungry, the country club attitude is gone with this senior class. Thank God they're gone."

This has been said after every season for the last 11 years. When will you all learn? You know why the freshmen are all full of **** and vinegar? They haven't had to spend 4 years being beaten down by an awful, inept coaching staff. They haven't busted their *** for 4 seasons, done everything that was asked of them, only to have jack shlt to show for it.

The seniors know Golden and his staff are fake. They've quit.

These freshmen will be in the same position if Folden is still here when they're seniors.

"These young guys are hungry, the country club attitude is gone with this senior class. Thank God they're gone."

This has been said after every season for the last 11 years. When will you all learn? You know why the freshmen are all full of **** and vinegar? They haven't had to spend 4 years being beaten down by an awful, inept coaching staff. They haven't busted their *** for 4 seasons, done everything that was asked of them, only to have jack shlt to show for it.

These freshmen will be in the same position if Folden is still here when they're seniors.

No dude next year is the year. If anything this was like the 99 team.

So the same former players that were previously critical are still critical...oh boy.

Oh this is shocking, the creepy Moby look-alike from PA is still supporting Al like a loyal wife.

You ok? How are you and Al holding up through all this?

Last edited:
The fact that people are salty about Kaaya starting is a joke. I've said it before and I'll say it again, show me another TRUE freshman who played at a power 5 school that did as well as Kaaya. He has every tool already, just has to refine those tools over time.

I disagree about Berrios as well, he has a really high ceiling and it's obvious Kaaya likes him and they play together well. Sometimes you gotta roll with who the QB vibes with. I suspect that might be part of the reason Coley disappointed this year as well.

I disagree about Kaaya having "every tool already" lol honestly where do you ppl come up with this stuff???

What can't he do other then run? He's shown his arm, hes accurate, he gets through his progressions. All for a 18 year old kid. Like I said in post, show me any other true freshman who played as well as Kaaya did.

Advertisement
Even though Kaaya played well you have to wonder how they arrived at the point of starting him over a SR who waited his turn and only lost his job because of injury. I think Golden absolutely did it to have a built in excuse.

What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

Brad Kaayas completion percentage this year is currently at 58.5

Stephen Morris's completion percentage his 1st year as a starter was 58.2

I hope everyone realizes Morris had a much more impressive 1st year than "the messiah"

He was also a Jr who appeared in 11 games by that point, not straight out his prom.

I ain't ever been on a team that didn't question a coach's personnel decisions. But if you lose, the system collapses. Randy was notorious for playing favorites.

I don't think a freshman should get the nod over an upperclassman of at least equal talent.

Heaps should have started against Louisville and played this year until he failed. Replace with Kaaya and move forward. A coach wouldn't lose the upperclassman with that decision.

LOL at Miami's Seniors. The only ones who played like they deserved playing time were DP, Walford, Dorsett.

The rest were mediocre at best and inconsistent.

We'v been saying that for 10 years. Chalk it up to a really, really bad run of players? Of maybe that has something to do with the morons corching them.

Then you'd have to give them credit for Dorsett, Walford, Perryman so I don't buy that argument.

Gunter, Chickillo, Pierre.... They did nothing pretty much all year. the two deep next year on defense gets more talented just by them not wasting space in it anymore.

I ain't ever been on a team that didn't question a coach's personnel decisions. But if you lose, the system collapses. Randy was notorious for playing favorites.

I don't think a freshman should get the nod over an upperclassman of at least equal talent.

Heaps should have started against Louisville and played this year until he failed. Replace with Kaaya and move forward. A coach wouldn't lose the upperclassman with that decision.

The team would've imploded in some other fashion. Heaps is not a good QB, given he couldn't even win the job at Kansas of all schools. Kaaya just won the ACC freshman of the year, so obviously it was the right decision to put him in. The kid can play.

Advertisement
I am all for a seniors mutiny, but they are stupid for wanting Heaps. Dude is a bum.

Starting the senior two games into the season who was coming off an injury when Kaaya is obviously the future of the program is the wrong choice. It's Goldens job to keep the locker room intact and he obviously can't do it. Personally everyone ****ting on Kaaya this year after what he did as a true freshman with the worst coaching staff in the country should be hanged.

This decision isn't about whether Kaaya can/could play. It was about what was best for the team. You lose the locker room, you will lose in everything else.

Don't know how anyone could put ANY blame at all on Kaaya. Im just thankful we never had to resort to starting Heaps the first few games of the year to get to Williams. Would have been terrible, a ******* Kansas reject is not going to do any better. It was not sure when Williams was ever fully ready to go out and play, he said before Louisville he was ready, that is selfish in him to try to do that knowing he was 5-6 months off a torn acl. He was trying to be hero of the team and rush back only to find out that he isnt that good and couldnt have saved the team or played any better than Kaaya. Dorsett would have been right there with Coley had Williams been the qb because the guy has shown he cant throw the long ball. The only people it would benefit was Herb Waters and the other guys that are good route runners. Even then after 4 games Kaaya played and Williams was actually ready to go why take a chance on Kaaya not even getting his red shirt and just wasted him? If the coaches made one good decision all year it was starting Brad Kaaya.

Advertisement
What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

Brad Kaayas completion percentage this year is currently at 58.5

Stephen Morris's completion percentage his 1st year as a starter was 58.2

I hope everyone realizes Morris had a much more impressive 1st year than "the messiah"

He was also a Jr who appeared in 11 games by that point, not straight out his prom.

So what? Everyone keeps saying Kaaya is the best QB since Dorsey so where and when did this repeated excuse about Kaaya being a poor ol freshman become a thing?

Everyone screamed about how Kaaya was the only hope for having a respectable season....what happened?

No dude next year is the year. If anything this was like the 99 team.

What? Just.....what?? This team is like the 99 team? What?! The 99 team was 9-3 and went 11-1 the following year. How in the **** did you come up with that conclusion. Holy sh*t

The TRUTH

Advertisement

What can't he do other then run? He's shown his arm, hes accurate, he gets through his progressions. All for a 18 year old kid. Like I said in post, show me any other true freshman who played as well as Kaaya did.

Kaaya has below average accuracy when throwing anywhere on the field thats not in the middle.

Arm strength is suspect, i have seen a number of his balls being thrown without a good spin on it, wobbles.

he completely goes into a shell every time the game gets close and he has to make a play in the 2nd half or later in games. And he has absouluteky no leadership skills and doesnt galvanize anyone around him. The team isnt confident in him when it matters most bc of it,

Like others have said before, the last part have nothing to do with age.

Im just of the opinion that if most of the fans that are sold on Kaaya thinks Harris and Morris sucked no in between, then how is Kaaya special?

/ but let me stop speaking the truth about Kaaya before i get sent to timeout again lmao

// INFRACTION!..... :jordan:

Advertisement
Back