Civil war has begun in the locker room

Advertisement
Berrios was prolly one of them. I mean, I don't think he was that good or Atleast better than the guys he was playing In front of.

yeah the same guy who dropped a TD vs fsu> Big time players show up in big in big times games by making plays. I haven't seen that with Berrios yet so judgment is still out on him.

Advertisement
What younger players besides Harris, Owens, kaaya, yearby have played a lot? Berrios hasn't played as much in the last few games...

chad, jenkins,, linder, darling

Chad would be playing any place he went too, he has the most potential on the D side of the ball, Hopefully they don't try to put 50 pounds on him like chick

considering the stupidity of this staff and the position he currently plays in a 3-4 i would count on that happening

Even though Kaaya played well you have to wonder how they arrived at the point of starting him over a SR who waited his turn and only lost his job because of injury. I think Golden absolutely did it to have a built in excuse.

Williams couldn't physically play, Heaps was one of the worst QBs in the country at like 14 different schools. Kaaya came in and took the job and balled the **** out.

Kaaya played like a ****ing stud this year, was the best QB in his conference and anyone in that lockerroom who is upset about that is ridiculous.

He played well feastig on mediocre teams when the game was not on the line, period. Any other way to put it around is just fooling yourself. The guy fold under pressure at Nebraska, GT and FSU.

Even though Kaaya played well you have to wonder how they arrived at the point of starting him over a SR who waited his turn and only lost his job because of injury. I think Golden absolutely did it to have a built in excuse.

Williams couldn't physically play, Heaps was one of the worst QBs in the country at like 14 different schools. Kaaya came in and took the job and balled the **** out.

Kaaya played like a ****ing stud this year, was the best QB in his conference and anyone in that lockerroom who is upset about that is ridiculous.

He played well feastig on mediocre teams when the game was not on the line, period. Any other way to put it around is just fooling yourself. The guy fold under pressure at Nebraska, GT and FSU.

Kid is a true freshman. Lets cool the jets on writing him off.

Kaaya was the right choice, **** anyone who says otherwise.

But it is Golden's job to make sure the rest of the team doesn't revolt.

Advertisement

Kid is a true freshman. Lets cool the jets on writing him off.

funny how Kaaya goes from "the messiah" before the seasom started to know its "relax the kid is just a freshman"???

He was not ready at all this year, the players knew that as well.... Williams should have gotten the job back as soon as he was medically cleared.

Kaaya was the right choice, **** anyone who says otherwise.

But it is Golden's job to make sure the rest of the team doesn't revolt.

Kid played same teams rest of acc QBs. Everyone feasts on bad competition. He was feasting on FSU too till Fckwad put breaks on our offense and defense. He'd have had more yards on GT had Fckwad got our defense off the cotdammed field.

The decisions on WRs were BAD though. And DB

Starters at. Wr should've been. Dorsett, Waters, Coley
DBs should've been CB. Burns and Howard Safeties. Bush and Gunter

And the fact that Fckwad was testing our lineup mid season is fcking laughable

Advertisement
LOL at Miami's Seniors. The only ones who played like they deserved playing time were DP, Walford, Dorsett.

The rest were mediocre at best and inconsistent.

Advertisement

What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

LOL at Miami's Seniors. The only ones who played like they deserved playing time were DP, Walford, Dorsett.

The rest were mediocre at best and inconsistent.

We'v been saying that for 10 years. Chalk it up to a really, really bad run of players? Of maybe that has something to do with the morons corching them.

The fact that people are salty about Kaaya starting is a joke. I've said it before and I'll say it again, show me another TRUE freshman who played at a power 5 school that did as well as Kaaya. He has every tool already, just has to refine those tools over time.

I disagree about Berrios as well, he has a really high ceiling and it's obvious Kaaya likes him and they play together well. Sometimes you gotta roll with who the QB vibes with. I suspect that might be part of the reason Coley disappointed this year as well.

What the **** did Ryan Williams ever do to show he deserves it over Kaaya? He wanslousy at Memphis and couldn't beat out a mediocre Morris. Sad he got hurt cause he seemed like a good kid, but didn't seen like he had the talent to play here. Same with Heaps.

Bolded is one of the most consistently stupid things posted here, and that's saying something. But,
I will be happy to reconsider when you get that highly touted QB coach job.

Enlighten me ****wad. Nothing screams mediocre like a guy who couldn't complete 60% of his throws in either of the years he started, stunk against every good team we played, and despite his physical talents, couldn't even make an NFL roster.

Brad Kaayas completion percentage this year is currently at 58.5

Stephen Morris's completion percentage his 1st year as a starter was 58.2

I hope everyone realizes Morris had a much more impressive 1st year than "the messiah"

Advertisement
Back