Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Hes whiffed in multiple classes this isn’t just one class where the kids happen to be difficult, when you got guys like Trob and raymond who get kids no matter where they are or what their record is, its not like rumph is behind anything, we had a good year with a lot of press, we had a ton of turnovers, we have the depth chart, thats a lot to sell to a kid why cant he get recuits to come here?
So then we hire a Trob type or we have let Rumph develop.

Advertisement
Well ill give you all more to blame mike for since its the trend here. Next years #1 keele ringo. Kid loves the u. Mike has been to see him twice when hes went to see elijah. Theyre 30 miles apart. Mike has been begging us to give the kid an offer. Manny on the other hand said hes not giving out offers to anyone until he does personal evals. Told him were not giving out offers for 20 just yet. Well last two weeks weve gave out a **** ton of 20 offers... guess how thats being recieved. Let me guess #1 its mikes fault. #2 who cares cause its not like were gonna get a kid from arizona (even though just like with chris hes not from there)... have fun with that.

So maybe Mike shouldnt lie about not sending 2020 offers out...

4star cb Gilbert frierson
4star cb dj ivey
4star cb al blades
4star cb Trajan bandy
4star cb jahvontae dean
2020 4star cb Henry gray
“Why Can’t he get recruits to come here” I laughed...
That is because your are a dumb **** with zero sense of contact, Broke. Nobody says those guys are bad, either.

have you heard anything on the Steele to UF rumors being true? @Brooklyndee I find them hard to believe
He told nephew he originally just went as a favor to one of his people who was going. Enjoyed himself & did official. Honestly i havent asked too many details on him for a minute. Nephew just was on facetime with him the other day.

So maybe Mike shouldnt lie about not sending 2020 offers out...
I agree but it was manny who told him the delay on timing. Im all for placing blame where it should lie. Got some big **** in the works with keele. Working on getting him down here right now. His best friend is a kid named elias nicks. #2 corner in the country next season. He was supposed to be at fspew on the 28th. Rescheduling to 26th with fspew so he can come with keele to paradise 27th & 28th. Very similar players both from out of state both with very legit interest & both who reached out to us... would love to play together. Can yall accept that package deal...

Advertisement
A close friend of Steele's father is on staff at UF, and that is why the connection is so strong. It isn't bags, it isn't UF being relevant in recruiting, it's a familial connection.

We weren't out recruited, the kid just has a personal reason as to why he'd go to UF. If he's wavering on coming on an official visit, there is a 99% chance he doesn't sign here even if he does visit.
Plus they produced corners mo matter sorry or not in the league they go early still

Plus they produced corners mo matter sorry or not in the league they go early still
I never understand unless someone is an all time great or something and theyre bragging on them, why coaching staffs use schools to claim players that they had zero part of. Ur talking about what these position coaches did etc & the staff keeps flipping over. **** them.

4star cb Gilbert frierson
4star cb dj ivey
4star cb al blades
4star cb Trajan bandy
4star cb jahvontae dean
2020 4star cb Henry gray
“Why Can’t he get recruits to come here” I laughed...

To be honest those are the types that would have always stayed home.

We talking the elites

Advertisement
I agree but it was manny who told him the delay on timing. Im all for placing blame where it should lie. Got some big **** in the works with keele. Working on getting him down here right now. His best friend is a kid named elias nicks. #2 corner in the country next season. He was supposed to be at fspew on the 28th. Rescheduling to 26th with fspew so he can come with keele to paradise 27th & 28th. Very similar players both from out of state both with very legit interest & both who reached out to us... would love to play together. Can yall accept that package deal...

Wow, both those kids look like studs. Hope they can make the trip, build a relationship, and we become a player in their recruitment.

To be honest those are the types that would have always stayed home.

We talking the elites
Can’t keep saying that, recruitments take place and it is never that linear in this day and form of recruiting. We have seen many “cane” fans in the past go elsewhere despite ties or affinity for the school

Furthermore in the last the last 2 classes there has been imo 5 elite dbs that Miami actually recruited in south Florida . We landed 2 of them in gilbert and hall imo. Missed on Campbell, surtain, jobe

Last edited:
You say that only because of 2 reasons #1 if you havent noticed we dont exactly go all social media crazy anymore after the kids we are really targeting. If we did would you say they were failures right & left? Just 2 years ago these same characters wouldnt stop getting on dugans cause of jerry jeudy etc... how bout mcfarland with brown? How bout trey whatever from img with hartley? This aint nothing new with yall on here. Every kid you all decide we must have because clearly we are all better talent evaluators than the staff,if we miss on them than staff is bums... its lame honestly. Either have faith in what your staff is doing and be fans or sign up at your local ymca or pal & start coaching up these jits. Im over it personally. Good night yall. Off to 11.

You spit some of the realist &hit ever in this thread, Brooklyn. I thank you for doing so.

Advertisement
You say that only because of 2 reasons #1 if you havent noticed we dont exactly go all social media crazy anymore after the kids we are really targeting. If we did would you say they were failures right & left? Just 2 years ago these same characters wouldnt stop getting on dugans cause of jerry jeudy etc... how bout mcfarland with brown? How bout trey whatever from img with hartley? This aint nothing new with yall on here. Every kid you all decide we must have because clearly we are all better talent evaluators than the staff,if we miss on them than staff is bums... its lame honestly. Either have faith in what your staff is doing and be fans or sign up at your local ymca or pal & start coaching up these jits. Im over it personally. Good night yall. Off to 11.

100% agree. Well said. Asante Samuel Jr. is a great example of this. Average talent at best with traits that don't project favorably to the next level and the staff slowplays him and withholds an offer leading this forum into hysteria because he's a 4* and goes to STA.

Advertisement
100% agree. Well said. Asante Samuel Jr. is a great example of this. Average talent at best with traits that don't project favorably to the next level and the staff slowplays him and withholds an offer leading this forum into hysteria because he's a 4* and goes to STA.
Thats because most on here believe a star rating to be imperative. Ive tried to explain that whole ranking sysytem is specifically for fans. No one else. If anyone has kids that plays and would like to test it. I will bet you & GAURENTEE i can get your kid ranked as a high 4 or 5 star within a year. Bet whatever. Its a formula thats been done FOREVER. All it is takes a lil bit of cash dispersed in the right areas. Might sound like tom foolery but tons of parents do it every single year...

Who hasnt he got to come here?

Campbell, surtain, henderson, davis, tbh the guys he got were either legacy kids or kids that would be canes regardless the coach, i want him to succeed but these misses are starting to pile up, and this class isn’t starting to look good either so far

Advertisement
Back