Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Advertisement
I know nothing about this player or his recruitment other than what I have read in this thread. From these posts I have determined with absolute certainty that: He not gonna be a Cane.

Them **** corches don’t want him to see the U cause he’ll change his mind

They'd rather him visit South Carolina their divisional rival? I doubt it.

I'm not willing to just give the staff a pass and say it's all because of bags. We have a DB coach who is being purposely left out of recruiting battles. It's going to make landing elite corners impossible.

Hey Douchebag....If ya questioning Brooklyndee's integrity...ya need to STFU....I tell ya one thing....betcha your Keyboard tough guy *** wouldn't talk that crap to his face.....

Hahaha I gotta hand it to you my man, being able to type out that coherent of a statement while sucking on another man's balls is impressive. You win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They'd rather him visit South Carolina their divisional rival? I doubt it.

I'm not willing to just give the staff a pass and say it's all because of bags. We have a DB coach who is being purposely left out of recruiting battles. It's going to make landing elite corners impossible.
We play them next year don’t we??? Yes we do.

This is what happens when you have a CB coach in Mike Rumph who cannot recruit. How can you deny this when Rumph has now struck out on Henderson, Edwards, Jobe, Wilson, Surtain, Campbell and now Steele. At this rate, I might shockingly prefer Paul Williams over Rumph - which is awful and just shows how much of a miss he is as CB coach. Love Rumph the player, but dude belongs at FIU as a coach until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you have a CB coach in Mike Rumph who cannot recruit. How can you deny this when Rumph has now struck out on Henderson, Edwards, Jobe, Wilson, Surtain, Campbell and now Steele. At this rate, I might shockingly prefer Paul Williams over Rumph - which is awful and just shows how much of a miss he is as CB coach. Love Rumph the player, but dude belongs at FIU as a coach until proven otherwise.
Struck out with Steele? Anyone who believes we ever lead is dumb.

Never post again. Seriously.

Struck out with Steele? Anyone who believes we ever lead is dumb.

Who are you calling dummy? Never said we lead. Just saying I'm not surprised given the fact our CB coach can't recruit for sh*t. That's pretty much a fact at this point when you base your arguments on the top targets he's landed and look at things objectively.

bath salts

Advertisement
Back