Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Even if he commits to UF let’s see if he keeps it once he witnesses the abomination of a season the Gators have!

Advertisement
July 7 seems like a whole lot off time changing his destination. It won’t be Miami but I’d bet money it won’t Be Florida on signing day

Advertisement
CB recruiting looks very bland right now but i'm hoping that come paradise camp and once we start balling during the season that we'll pick up a lot more interest.

Wish we had some traction with Andrew Booth or Derrick Stingley. Both of them boys are studs!!

Last edited:
Interesting you should bring up ANdrew Booth. I was just page surfing around a few other boards - Auburn being one since so many of our top targets went to their big recruiting event this weekend. Looks like Booth is leaning towards Auburn after this weekend event and the Georgia fans think they can flip him if he commits to Auburn. Here is a quote from that thread:

UGA is just sitting back in the weeds like with Tyson Campbell this time last yr, if Kirby bags this kid I will LMAO.

Nothing more needs saying...

Advertisement
Need to ball out of control this year. No more being left at the alter by anyone, period

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid along with that Derek Stingley kid (and other oos recruits) are the reason why we passed up on some great local Talent at DB, SMH. But on the other hand, Stefan noted that he is going back and forth as whether or not he will drop his OV to Miami. He hasn’t made that decision yet, we shouldn’t jump into conclusions until he personally says that he’s dropping us out of the race. Ima still hold optimism, he tweeted 2 weeks ago that he’s prepared to shock the world. What best way to shock the world than to announce that you’re committing to the university of Miami, a school no one thought had a chance from the get go.

yes.. This ^ He has been all over the place. He went to UF on his own dime two weeks ago. Why not stay an extra day and see UM? He was coming here if it was an OV.

Also, he has said he is making his choice on July 7th. Then he said his mom wants him to wait until the Army All Star game in January. Who knows what he is really doing.
Wasn’t the visit to UF an OV? So how was it on his own dime?

Advertisement
Back