Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Advertisement
I’ll say it since nobody else will, defensive back recruiting is starting to concern me. Staff better land Stevenson & Richards. I only like Smith that we currently have committed idk why we took that Good kid he would’ve committed anyways down the road. We half *** recruited Elam for months now we have to make up ground idk what they doing this cycle.

A close friend of Steele's father is on staff at UF, and that is why the connection is so strong. It isn't bags, it isn't UF being relevant in recruiting, it's a familial connection.

We weren't out recruited, the kid just has a personal reason as to why he'd go to UF. If he's wavering on coming on an official visit, there is a 99% chance he doesn't sign here even if he does visit.

Ok that explains going to UF.. it doesn't explain visiting South Carolina over us

Advertisement
So Steele is going to UF because daddy has a friend on the coaching staph...seems like a brilliant family. How will dad feel when son's team is getting their **** pushed in every Saturday on the $EC network.

Lol
Waiting for this one to be spun by the people who said “Hey, atleast the staff is shooting heir shot!” when we were told we didn’t like the local kids so were putting our eggs in this basket

Joke.

Advertisement
T Rob the only reason why South Carolina is even in it

Thank you. But honestly if that's an acceptable reason to you, for us to have lost our grip on the final OV than you and I have very different expectations.

I’ll say it since nobody else will, defensive back recruiting is starting to concern me. Staff better land Stevenson & Richards. I only like Smith that we currently have committed idk why we took that Good kid he would’ve committed anyways down the road. We half *** recruited Elam for months now we have to make up ground idk what they doing this cycle.
Relax

Wait, didn't that Brooklyn guy tell us that it's a race between Miami and Oregon? LMAO....people really ran with that **** too lol.

A California kid who has never been here before is coming to The U....at Mike Rumph's position. Whatever the level above gullible is, that's what 95% of this site is comprised of. Dan Sileo Jr will be here soon to tell us Surtain is transferring to Miami.

Advertisement
Thank you. But honestly if that's an acceptable reason to you, for us to have lost our grip on the final OV than you and I have very different expectations.

I’m just telling y’all why South Carolina is a factor he obviously likes South Carolina & Florida a lot more than us cause he's went to both on his own dime. Meanwhile we’ve been on the back burner for a while and gave us BS on why he hasn’t stepped foot on campus yet.

Wait, didn't that Brooklyn guy tell us that it's a race between Miami and Oregon? LMAO....people really ran with that **** too lol.

A California kid who has never been here before is coming to The U....at Mike Rumph's position. Whatever the level above gullible is, that's what 95% of this site is comprised of. Dan Sileo Jr will be here soon to tell us Surtain is transferring to Miami.
Hey Douchebag....If ya questioning Brooklyndee's integrity...ya need to STFU....I tell ya one thing....betcha your Keyboard tough guy *** wouldn't talk that crap to his face.....

Advertisement
focus on state of miami, we have the talent there! kids like this will be scuking us to come when we win it all with our core guys! Florida is producing more talent than ever.

I’m just telling y’all why South Carolina is a factor he obviously likes South Carolina & Florida a lot more than us cause he's went to both on his own dime. Meanwhile we’ve been on the back burner for a while and gave us BS on why he hasn’t stepped foot on campus yet.

yes.. This ^ He has been all over the place. He went to UF on his own dime two weeks ago. Why not stay an extra day and see UM? He was coming here if it was an OV.

Also, he has said he is making his choice on July 7th. Then he said his mom wants him to wait until the Army All Star game in January. Who knows what he is really doing.

Advertisement
Back