Chris Johnson, Jr. senior highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario starting to learn how these kids really treat Miami. No problems during the summer/fall where we are a front runner when they can come hang out all the time then when it's time to nut up and sign they bolt else where.

Advertisement
Records don't matter too much when it comes to recruiting with a new staff, but it does for some kids. Always gave me that vibe with his constant waffling.

Well that sucks, but not surprised. Feel like that one has been trending away for a while.
It did but the last couple weeks with the rumors of Lane leaving it seemed he was back leaning to miami.

Advertisement
Guess he's holding out for UGA or Michigan or Bama or any of those other winning programs

That comment, straight truth, but cold as ****.

You ***** around enough by keeping Gattis this long, what results are you expecting?

Good luck kid, you'll need it.

Advertisement
Guess he's holding out for UGA or Michigan or Bama or any of those other winning programs
Yeah that's the tough part the players know they can just wait till the end to wait see what offers they get knowing that we will always be there waiting to catch them. Can't wait til we can actually just move on from players

Last edited:
Fletcher and a speed back in the portal is better imo.

Let’s see where he ends up. I get the feeling he’s holding out for a team that won’t end up offering him

Yeah that's tough part is the players know they can just wait till the end to wait see what offer they knowing that we will always be there waiting to catch them. Can't wait til we can actually just move on from players
Exactly that comment got me a little ****ed off but it's facts tho and at least he's honest. But like you said can't wait till we have depth at enough spots so we not waiting around for guys to get on board

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back