Chris Johnson, Jr. senior highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why is everyone reacting like I insulted the kid? If the 4th best RB in the state of Florida wants to a Cane then we should all celebrate. CJ brings the speed that Miami has lacked as well, stuff we haven’t seen since Lingard. I expect a similar trajectory for CJ.
Stop it. You‘ve chosen to be the bad guy now accept the boos’s.

Advertisement
If you read this board a few weeks ago he was the can’t miss prospect of the century because he was going to ole miss or Clemson now it’s a ghost town

Some porsters even saying Mario couldn’t get a rb recruit and Kevin smith should be fired lmao
Ghost town lol there’s a post every few minutes in this thread and he hasn’t even committed yet

Let’s just celebrate getting the kid when we get him and stop worrying about having a competition of who was the most excited 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Ghost town lol there’s a post every few minutes in this thread and he hasn’t even committed yet

Let’s just celebrate getting the kid when we get him and stop worrying about having a competition of who was the most excited 🤷🏾‍♂️
it picked up as the crystal ball came in and it was evident that we were trending in the right direction

not a competition, just pointing out how most people are driven by narratives that they don't understand. Most have no real sense as to a value of a prospect, they rather hide in a cave and scream we suck when it looks like we're on track to miss a prospect than to celebrate when we do get one

Advertisement
Why is everyone reacting like I insulted the kid? If the 4th best RB in the state of Florida wants to a Cane then we should all celebrate. CJ brings the speed that Miami has lacked as well, stuff we haven’t seen since Lingard. I expect a similar trajectory for CJ.
GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back