Chris Henderson

If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

i would hope we redshirt the guys coming in (aside for Dean who is JUCO obviously) to build competition and not throw guys out there too early. Unless they clearly are ready. But none are enrolling early so i think we will be fine with Jaquan Johnson and others back there along with Dean starting.

Advertisement
IMG_0465.jpg. CJ Williams ***UPDATE

If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

i would hope we redshirt the guys coming in (aside for Dean who is JUCO obviously) to build competition and not throw guys out there too early. Unless they clearly are ready. But none are enrolling early so i think we will be find with Jaquan Johnson and others back there along with Dean starting.

No chance. We do not have nearly enough DB depth to redshirt all of these incoming freshmen, particularly considering how good some of them are.

i would hope we redshirt the guys coming in (aside for Dean who is JUCO obviously) to build competition and not throw guys out there too early. Unless they clearly are ready. But none are enrolling early so i think we will be find with Jaquan Johnson and others back there along with Dean starting.

No chance. We do not have nearly enough DB depth to redshirt all of these incoming freshmen, particularly considering how good some of them are.

All of these guys will play special teams at the minimum. Mayes and Henley aren't very good. Can't afford to shirt guys..

Advertisement
No chance these guys redshirt. And not with the guys coming next year. We'll have like 15 freshmen dbs next year

Hahaha from the 247 gator board...

"Luke just putted his CB. Henderson to Miami.
We are really going to miss every recruit, aren't we?"

Advertisement
Their board seems confident he's coming to Miami. Kind reminds me of some other board I know.

"Henderson is an important piece of Miami's class and an important nail in the coffin of UF's class."

Advertisement

All of these guys will play special teams at the minimum. Mayes and Henley aren't very good. Can't afford to shirt guys..

****, i know its bad but didnt think that bad. Romeo Finley was a solid rated recruit from last years class, M. Jackson will be a Junior also decent out of H.S.

Agreed Mayes Henley etc are a lost cause. But Redwine, JJ, Malek Young can play with Dean coming in to fill Elder spot. Finley and Jackson were 4* recruits out of high school and been in the program, hopefully can take the next step. If not then yes use our incoming players.

Coaches job to maximize who we have and if a freshman stands out use him. Luckily our front 7 is beastly so our DB's don't need to stick to the WR like glue. Especially against the WR's in the ACC we will play against with no strong OOC opponent.

IMO, we all Canes Fans...GO Canes!

Advertisement
Their board seems confident he's coming to Miami. Kind reminds me of some other board I know.

When a gator mod that hates us cb him to Miami it's good sign of confidence

Edwards CB's have now flipped in UM's favor % wise. This could be some kinda special finish.

If Edwards were to cancel his trip to UF this week................. Man this board would explode.

Yeah, mods better leave the up/down votes off until after NSD, cuz this site gonna shut down lol

Advertisement
Back