Chris Henderson

Advertisement
Wow, in one week Rumph went from zero to hero on the recruiting trail. CJ comin'

I think Searels and Richt get most of the credit for landing Herbert, however, Rumph has demonstrated that he has value pertaining to recruiting with how well he seems to be closing with Edwards, Henderson, and Dean.

Unless Henderson and Edwards are fire fighters they ain't running into that burning building in kkkainesville.

You want to talk about a program with no buzz or heat? Look to KKKainesville. They are the Roshes to our Ultraboosts.

Advertisement
Never really thought we had a chance with this kid. He's an absolute beast. If we were able to land him and Edwards I would ecstatic. Stacking multiple big name recruits at the same position is what separates good recruiters form elite ones. Playing time has become so critical to these guys, getting them to compete seems like a lost art.

Never really thought we had a chance with this kid. He's an absolute beast. If we were able to land him and Edwards I would ecstatic. Stacking multiple big name recruits at the same position is what separates good recruiters form elite ones. Playing time has become so critical to these guys, getting them to compete seems like a lost art.

Stack chips and let the dogs and competitors come out in practice. These players will be pushing so hard to see the field or start that they will hopefully make each other better. All out competitition breeds success.

Advertisement
I don't know how good this kid is as a CB. All I know is he's fast as **** and I want us to get back to blinding speed all over. Harley, Jeff Thomas, this kid. I like.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

Unless Henderson and Edwards are fire fighters they ain't running into that burning building in kkkainesville.

You want to talk about a program with no buzz or heat? Look to KKKainesville. They are the Roshes to our Ultraboosts.

Sneaker analogy very on point

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

Cooney no doubt is doing work on the trail but Henderson loves rumph. It's his favorite db coach

Can't believe we might actually land Henderson, seemed like Florida all the way, Crootin'. Nice job by the staff if they can pull this off.

Advertisement
Back