Chris Henderson

Advertisement
we learned to not rely on the next class with how many times golden missed out on running backs. thank god burns has remained steady, losing mcfarland would be rough too because last year we were all saying 2017 rb class was gonna be sick. always take the talent now and then coach them up in the need spots

Has there ever been a year where we struck out at a position and didn't say that it was fine because next year's class was gonna be stacked/sick/nasty and we'd just load up then?

2017: Bandy, Henderson, Deejay, Edwards (?)
2018 CB's: Ivey, Al Blades Jr. , and Tyson Campbell... oh ****ing lawd.

Somehow you forgot about Dean this year. I think him and Bandy start this year.

This is exactly why i don't want Henderson at CB. I think it's a waste to put him in a huge logjam at CB. It's gonna be hard enough to get the massive 2018 CB class to come here without adding CJ into the mix.

Dude, Henderson is a guy Bama was coming after pretty hard. You don't turn that kind of potential down for the possibility of a top 2018 guy.

This isn't Pouncey or Harley, where all the guys next year are definitely better. He is clearly an elite athlete and has a lot of potential to be a top Cb. Whereas I don't view those 2 as takes or Derrick Smith, Henderson definitely is a take.

Advertisement
If Edwards chooses somebody other than Miami. I hope we reach out the Shawn Davis. One last time.

Advertisement
the staff clearly really likes edwards (and i do too) but if we end up with henderson instead of edwards i would make that trade every time

2017: Bandy, Henderson, Deejay, Edwards (?)
2018 CB's: Ivey, Al Blades Jr. , and Tyson Campbell... oh ****ing lawd.

Somehow you forgot about Dean this year. I think him and Bandy start this year.

This is exactly why i don't want Henderson at CB. I think it's a waste to put him in a huge logjam at CB. It's gonna be hard enough to get the massive 2018 CB class to come here without adding CJ into the mix.

Dude, Henderson is a guy Bama was coming after pretty hard. You don't turn that kind of potential down for the possibility of a top 2018 guy.

This isn't Pouncey or Harley, where all the guys next year are definitely better. He is clearly an elite athlete and has a lot of potential to be a top Cb. Whereas I don't view those 2 as takes or Derrick Smith, Henderson definitely is a take.

I want Henderson for sure, but i'd like to see him on offense.

If we get Henderson we lock up Jobe, trust me on that one. They've been texting each other about Miami for the last two weeks. Jobe is the ultimate corner in next year's class imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back