Chris Henderson

This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

Man Rumph is not his favorite DB coach...where do you pull this crap from?

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Then I wonder why he was wondering if Rumph could develop him as well as Gray.

Cooney helping a lot with pope who was already trending to Miami and has mad Wiggins even more solid if hat was even possible.

Henderson probably thought that before he seen the improved play of our cbs. If I'm not mistaken that's one of the reasons Marco wilson chose uf because he though gray would develop him better

This was a question he had days ago, this wasn't months ago. Cooney worked on Henderson a lot, and I am sure Bandy and them boys were in his ear in Orlando.

Bruh just take the L. Rumph played a big role.

Advertisement

Cooney helping a lot with pope who was already trending to Miami and has mad Wiggins even more solid if hat was even possible.

Henderson probably thought that before he seen the improved play of our cbs. If I'm not mistaken that's one of the reasons Marco wilson chose uf because he though gray would develop him better

This was a question he had days ago, this wasn't months ago. Cooney worked on Henderson a lot, and I am sure Bandy and them boys were in his ear in Orlando.

There is no L, Cooney is who pulled this off period.

If true Cooney is already paying big dividends.

If true Cooney is already paying big dividends.

Please gargle

Advertisement
Y'all have dumbed on Coach Rumph so much you can give him anything.... Happy to see him and Coach Dugans prove a lot posters wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

Cooney no doubt is doing work on the trail but Henderson loves rumph. It's his favorite db coach

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Doesn't Florida also have a coach rumph? Think he been trolling both teams basically giving an answer without giving an answer.

Cooney no doubt is doing work on the trail but Henderson loves rumph. It's his favorite db coach

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Doesn't Florida also have a coach rumph? Think he been trolling both teams basically giving an answer without giving an answer.

Naw he clarified that it was Mike rumph

Advertisement

He has stated it a couple times. People think they are the smartest in the room but don't know ****. And then want to make you look bad for being right

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

He has stated it a couple times. People think they are the smartest in the room but don't know ****. And then want to make you look bad for being right

Then again I ask the question, why just the other day was he questioning if Rumph could develop him as well as Gray and had to be convinced he could?

Then again I ask the question, why just the other day was he questioning if Rumph could develop him as well as Gray and had to be convinced he could?
When did he question it? Weve shown our proof where is yours?

Advertisement
Back