Chris Henderson

Advertisement
This is my favorite from the **** board. Salty and sweet, mmmmm.
I've seen more organization, passion, excitement, and reason for hope in a monkey **** throwing fight than I've seen here with Mac

And I've seen my share of monkey **** throwing fights

anyone got senior highlights of CJ?

nah, i can only find junior highlights or 1 on 1 videos.

SN: i watched his Junior year highlight reel when he was at RB. My man didn't even hit the ground once... not a tackle, not a slip, not even falling into the end zone.

Ferman reporting that richt and some other staff visited CJ's dad at work today. Richt out here making power moves.

Advertisement
If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

Redwine will be our starter at cb next year

This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

Cooney no doubt is doing work on the trail but Henderson loves rumph. It's his favorite db coach

Man Rumph is not his favorite DB coach...where do you pull this crap from?

This was not on Rumph, this was on Cooney. Cooney is his mentor and the one who got him all the offers he had. Cooney worked on this kid nonstop and had him come by talk to him. I gave a lot of schit for hiring Cooney because power moves never work for us, but it seemed to work this time.

Cooney no doubt is doing work on the trail but Henderson loves rumph. It's his favorite db coach

Pretty sure Hendo called him his favorite DB coach on twitter

IMG_0373.jpg

Yeah he did...

Advertisement
How much has Cooney played a part in our current momentum? That's something I am curious about.

Yaa [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]... Where do you pull this crap from? Blades loves Rumph.

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Then I wonder why he was wondering if Rumph could develop him as well as Gray.

Advertisement

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Favorite coach does not necessarily mean coach who you think will develop you best. You might both be right.

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Cooney helping a lot with pope who was already trending to Miami and has made. Wiggins even more solid if that was even possible.

Henderson probably thought that before he seen the improved play of our cbs. If I'm not mistaken that's one of the reasons Marco wilson chose uf because he though gray would develop him better

Last edited:

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Cooney helping a lot with pope who was already trending to Miami and has mad Wiggins even more solid if hat was even possible.

Henderson probably thought that before he seen the improved play of our cbs. If I'm not mistaken that's one of the reasons Marco wilson chose uf because he though gray would develop him better

This was a question he had days ago, this wasn't months ago. Cooney worked on Henderson a lot, and I am sure Bandy and them boys were in his ear in Orlando.

Advertisement
Besides McTeeth there's gotta be something happening at UF to have this sudden change

View attachment 42035

Yeah he did...

Cooney helping a lot with pope who was already trending to Miami and has mad Wiggins even more solid if hat was even possible.

This was a question he had days ago, this wasn't months ago. Cooney worked on Henderson a lot, and I am sure Bandy and them boys were in his ear in Orlando.
Yep most definitely

If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

Redwine will be our starter at cb next year
Over Dean or Young? I think Young's got Corn's spot. Dean will play in the 5 and 6 DB packages, so I guess that doesn't matter. Interested to see who plays in the 4 DB packages.

Advertisement
Back