Chris Henderson

[TWEET]824645889079803904[/TWEET]

Upvote.

Hendo COMIN!

/so am I

I don't think anyone noticed how full circle this has come.

This morning's meeting:

McToof: What has worked for us in that past?

Hova: Well we were a lot better when D'nofrio was the DC down there.

Randy: He's at Houston

McToof: Offer all the Houston DB commits.

They going back to poaching No D!

Advertisement

Upvote.

Hendo COMIN!

/so am I

This morning's meeting:

That was pretty **** good i must say.

LMMFAO @ the gator thinking the key to SoFla recruiting was an effin' basketball coach. Classic **** Logic 4 Ya. There's a river of tears that has started to flow from Alcrotchua County all the way down to the Tri-County area. Canes fans say it tastes like Dom Perignon, I think I'm gonna take a dip after work today...

Advertisement
If we do land him and Edwards then this DB class is pretty elite. To go along with Bandy, Carter, Dean.
I think this could allow us to move Redwine to Safety where I think he would be best at.

i would hope we redshirt the guys coming in (aside for Dean who is JUCO obviously) to build competition and not throw guys out there too early. Unless they clearly are ready. But none are enrolling early so i think we will be find with Jaquan Johnson and others back there along with Dean starting.

No chance. We do not have nearly enough DB depth to redshirt all of these incoming freshmen, particularly considering how good some of them are.

All of these guys will play special teams at the minimum. Mayes and Henley aren't very good. Can't afford to shirt guys..

****, i know its bad but didnt think that bad. Romeo Finley was a solid rated recruit from last years class, M. Jackson will be a Junior also decent out of H.S.

Agreed Mayes Henley etc are a lost cause. But Redwine, JJ, Malek Young can play with Dean coming in to fill Elder spot. Finley and Jackson were 4* recruits out of high school and been in the program, hopefully can take the next step. If not then yes use our incoming players.

Coaches job to maximize who we have and if a freshman stands out use him. Luckily our front 7 is beastly so our DB's don't need to stick to the WR like glue. Especially against the WR's in the ACC we will play against with no strong OOC opponent.

IMO, we all Canes Fans...GO Canes!

Don't forget Cedrick Wright might slide to the nickel/safety role that jj played last season

Upvote.

Hendo COMIN!

/so am I

This morning's meeting:

You my boy [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]!

Advertisement

Upvote.

Hendo COMIN!

/so am I

This morning's meeting:

You my boy [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]!

I appreciate you [MENTION=2545]CaneClassic[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rick is sending the message to UF that South Florida is closing its doors to these facquits. Go ahead and take the last few straggler corny chomping facquits like Davis and Marco. But it's over now. Time for you facquits to start recruiting Central and North Florida now.

Rick is sending the message to UF that South Florida is closing its doors to these facquits. Go ahead and take the last few straggler corny chomping facquits like Davis and Marco. But it's over now. Time for you facquits to start recruiting Central and North Florida now.

Idk how many of you noticed but Jimbo got that hint early on. Richt probably called him from his treadmill and said you take my croots I'll take that new gf of yours (I'm sure y'all seen her). notice FSU didn't get a lot of guys from down here it seems. McToof had to learn the hard way though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back