Chick speaks out on Mark D’Onofrio/Golden Era

Advertisement
And Madison signals they have lost all hope at fielding a competitve team.

This is the Blake James of position coaches.

What

in the

'Fək...
angry clint eastwood GIF

Advertisement
And Madison signals they have lost all hope at fielding a competitve team.

This is the Blake James of position coaches.

What

in the

'Fək...

I still remember that long *** email he sent to major applewhite pleading for a job. It was littered with weird goldenisms, random all caps and then at the end of the maniacal email, it said “sent from my iPhone”. Lol

I still remember that long *** email he sent to major applewhite pleading for a job. It was littered with weird goldenisms, random all caps and then at the end of the maniacal email, it said “sent from my iPhone”. Lol
Sandusky brokeback mountained him.

Advertisement

F*cking dead.

:pgdead:

Advertisement
is the B1G running a side pot for whichever team can get the worst LB coach, and Wisky didn't want PSU running away with it? Maybe Leonhard is so confident in himself that he is implementing a self-handicap for extra bragging rights, like on the sandlot when we would pick the kid with the one small leg just so it was extra embarrassing for the other team when they lost.

Advertisement
please post if you have it. somehow I never saw that lmao

Advertisement
Back