Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

Because I'm friends with him, and have been for 23yrs...and since I've spoken to him about this Ad Nauseum the last 5-6yrs, I'll stick with what I know is fact...not some misinformed BS coming outta your Dumbazz mouth....

And I won't waste my time asking you to verify anything, because you haven't at all on this thread. Go away, little boy.

Advertisement
Of course and once Miami hires Butch back they’ll all come back with him and it’ll be just like 2000
Ask anyone of those assistants about Butch....Since one of them is a family member..I already have....Have fun with this Pop Warner staff and their collective knowlege of CFB....And have fun sitting Back and watching Butch and FIU win their conference and play in a Bowl....While Mork is sitting and watching The Ten Commandments...

Ask anyone of those assistants about Butch....Since one of them is a family member..I already have....Have fun with this Pop Warner staff and their collective knowlege of CFB....And have fun sitting Back and watching Butch and FIU win their conference and play in a Bowl....While Mork is sitting and watching The Ten Commandments...

So intimidated by religion. I love it.

Advertisement
What are you rambling about now ? Who said anything about Richt ? I’m just getting ready for the great return of Butch and his whole staff . Since you know everybody ask Butch if he’s contacted Schiano Pagano and Chud to gauge their interest in coming back to Miami with Butch . Or ask your family member real quick I’m sure they’ll know

What are you rambling about now ? Who said anything about Richt ? I’m just getting ready for the great return of Butch and his whole staff . Since you know everybody ask Butch if he’s contacted Schiano Pagano and Chud to gauge their interest in coming back to Miami with Butch . Or ask your family member real quick I’m sure they’ll know
Chuck Pagano is my cousin....He turned down the UM HCing offer a few yrs ago...

watching someone who doesn't know how to use sarcasm is like watching a monkey try to fly a jet. neither one ends well.

Advertisement
Chuck Pagano is my cousin....He turned down the UM HCing offer a few yrs ago...
So he’s not coming back ? ****
Guess it won’t be exactly like 2000 after all
Well I’m sure we can lure Schiano from OSU. Did you call him yet

Advertisement
So he’s not coming back ? ****
Guess it won’t be exactly like 2000 after all
Well I’m sure we can lure Schiano from OSU. Did you call him yet
Why??....He didn't do anything worth a F at UM....Ran to Rutgers before the 2001 bowl game....Dude was an *** hat while at UM....

You seem to think I care about some second tier school, the only time I think about them is when Miami knocks their **** in the dirt.
He doesn’t realize he’s the only one still checking for Butch every move . Nobody watching FIU except him

Advertisement
You seem to think I care about some second tier school, the only time I think about them is when Miami knocks their **** in the dirt.
And STILL will be in a Bowl.....with 14 New starters...and a Walk-on QB....While UM with a 5th yr Sr...and a Plethora of better players are at home watching TV....Lol at comparing UMs resources to FIUs....

Advertisement
Back