Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

You're another goofball who thought richt was a good Coach. You don't know **** about cane football corny

Go root for FIU u could have helped them make a tackle when singletary was running the ball into their chest. Crying over a coach that coaches in Conference USA LMAO. U dont think if he was a hot coaching commodity someone else would be trying to hire him. Dont give me that scandal BS john calipari leaves every school he touches on probation and he coaches at Kentucky

Advertisement
No I didn’t he isnt but guess what he still wins more games than your boyfriend Butch. #Facts
Yo *** thought richt could work it out. You garbage, you up here trying to put down one of our GREATEST coaches while trying to prop up a career underachiever. You a whole ***** and a half

Yo *** thought richt could work it out. You garbage, you up here trying to put down one of our GREATEST coaches while trying to prop up a career underachiever. You a whole ***** and a half

This man said butch davis is one of the greatest coaches. Lmao butch coached in the acc and never won over 8 games. Richt did it his first two years. Im not even a richt fan but u gotta be on crack if u think butch davis is one of the greatest coaches and he coaches at FIU. U do realize its 2018 not 2002. U soft just like Butch davis run defense

This man said butch davis is one of the greatest coaches. Lmao butch coached in the acc and never won over 8 games. Richt did it his first two years. Im not even a richt fan but u gotta be on crack if u think butch davis is one of the greatest coaches and he coaches at FIU
If he ain't a great Coach how did he assemble the GREATEST team in history? Thanks but I already know the answer

If he ain't a great Coach how did he assemble the GREATEST team in history? Thanks but I already know the answer

You’re the type of nerd that gets excited by getting a woman’s phone number what good is it if u dont smash. He did all of that and didn’t smash sch*t

Advertisement
You’re the type of nerd that gets excited by getting a woman’s phone number what good is it if u dont smash. He did all of that and didn’t smash sch*t
You trying to call somebody a nerd? Look at yo fu@kin post history,lol. Yo *** is straight daffy duck lol

Ed
And then got the nerve to bring up women? Nobody but a f@g would try to prop up right at this point. You a hoe

Advertisement
Fck it lets do it let’s get 66 year old Butch Davis . It’s the year 2000 again ! Hearing that Pagano, Schiano, Chudzinski are all coming back and Moffit is leaving LSU to come back. Even Cristobal has said he’ll come be the line coach . Everything will be the same !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back