Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

Advertisement
14% of his roster was suspended, every player on that team that was draft eligible was accepting benefits. He was either ignorant, negligent, or complicit. I don't expect any of you to blow out the candles to your shrines, but please just let the old man live the shuffleboard life at FIU in peace.
This is dumb. I want evidence that he was ignorant, negligent, or complicit. Butch Davis has a letter that clears his name:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...scandal-at-unc-davis-still-waiting-for-a-gig/

Davis provided CBS with a November 2012 letter from Shepard Cooper, the NCAA's Director of the Committee on Infractions. It reads: "This is to confirm that former University of North Carolina head football coach Paul "Butch" Davis was not alleged to have been involved in any violations of NCAA legislation in the University of North Carolina Case (Case No. M357 / Infractions Report No. 360, March 12, 2012)."

The man who hired Davis at UNC, James Moeser, now a Chancellor Emeritus, said in another letter that "the ultimate outcome of the UNC process has been most unfair to Butch Davis. His only transgression was excessive trust in one individual [John Blake] and a lack of internal monitoring and administrative control within the program," adding, "I would not have fired him."

More BS....He had more opportunities but didn't want to leave Fl again..
Oh I’m sure Butch would have picked FIU over Vatech, USC, UVA, UGA, Oregon, Maryland, and LSU if they came calling for him 2 years ago. Also, UCF and USF had no problem looking elsewhere.

Advertisement
That's kinda the point. You keep making these claims but you don't back them up.
MFer....I don't have to back **** up....especially to your Knowing everything ***....It's 100% fact he had other offers....But you think I'm going to tell these things on here??...so I can hear a barrage of BS....Nah.....that's not me....Just like people who said I don't know who BrooklynDee is....not only do I know who he is...but know him well....Only a misinformed dummy would think Butch didn't have other opportunities...Lol....keep thinking that....

Advertisement
And Miami dominated FIU and Butch. Richt called off the dogs vs FIU. Let that sink in.
Your an Idiot..Are you gonna compare the resources at FIU to UM??....How bout when Butch ***** slapped UM while at UNC with ALOT less talent??....Lol...Enjoy Richt.....while Butch is in a Bowl...and Richt is leading Bible study...

Your an Idiot..Are you gonna compare the resources at FIU to UM??....How bout when Butch ***** slapped UM while at UNC with ALOT less talent??....Lol...Enjoy Richt.....while Butch is in a Bowl...and Richt is leading Bible study...
Miami has more talent??? UNC was putting people in the draft.

Advertisement
MFer....I don't have to back **** up....especially to your Knowing everything ***....It's 100% fact he had other offers....But you think I'm going to tell these things on here??...so I can hear a barrage of BS....Nah.....that's not me....Just like people who said I don't know who BrooklynDee is....not only do I know who he is...but know him well....Only a misinformed dummy would think Butch didn't have other opportunities...Lol....keep thinking that....

I don't think anything, and this isn't about me. It's about you and how you keep going on about all the things you know, but can never back any of it up.

I've never commented on who you do or don't know because I don't care. All I know is that some internet guy keeps making claims about what's "100% fact" and then gets mad if anyone asks for proof. The only backing you've ever offered is getting mad and calling me names. Which kind of illustrates my point.

I don't think anything, and this isn't about me. It's about you and how you keep going on about all the things you know, but can never back any of it up.

I've never commented on who you do or don't know because I don't care. All I know is that some internet guy keeps making claims about what's "100% fact" and then gets mad if anyone asks for proof. The only backing you've ever offered is getting mad and calling me names. Which kind of illustrates my point.
I'm friends with Butch....Believe what you want...means absolutely nothing to me....What I do know is...Butch had alot more offers than you, or anyone else knows...but again...believe what you want....Fact is... He's done alot better job coaching at FIU than Mork has done at UM.....Pretty F-ing sad...

Advertisement
Oh cool, this s.hit again. I swear Butch has family members that post on this site only to try to keep him relevant.

I honestly don't care about butch, why do we have to keep bringing him up? He built a great team here now he's the coach at fiu... can we move on?
They can’t. This forum thrives on rehashing various topics over and over again. If you analyze the subject matter on here you will notice that the majority of discussion is the same old thing that is occasionally disguised with a different twist. Very few fresh ideas and opinions. Forum dominated by a small percentage of members that have a boring agenda. These all Americans and all acc posters may someday cause the demise of this forum. Our team has stunk for over 15 years. I think we will be lousy for many years, regardless who is coach. Rehashing the same worthless junk serves no purpose. Richt will be history just as previous 3 coaches were. The next coach will not produce the results that the all American and all acc complainers want. Then, the same people wil regurgitate the same type posts we are currently seeing.

I'm friends with Butch....Believe what you want...means absolutely nothing to me....What I do know is...Butch had alot more offers than you, or anyone else knows...but again...believe what you want....Fact is... He's done alot better job coaching at FIU than Mork has done at UM.....Pretty F-ing sad...
?????

Advertisement
Back