Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

mdpcane

All-American
Once and for all ... can we please clear this bull**** up with the TRUTH and the FACTS.

There was a cheating scandal at UNC that came out allegedly involving a number of football players. Butch Davis was the head football coach at the time. The NCAA, the University of NC and even the governor of NC ordered NUMEROUS investigations into the scandal.

After conducting those investigations the results pertaining to Butch Davis was this ---- HE DID NOTHING WRONG, WAS COMPLETELY CLEARED of
ANY WRONGDOING IN ANY WAY and EXONERATED 100% !

there are many people on this board who don't like Butch Davis and would never want him to coach at Miami again and that is fair to have that opinion.

but people that constantly LIE and hint that Butch was guilty of something in the NC scandal are like 12 year old girls. with this bull****.

Just be a man ..... be honest and say you don't like Butch and leave it at that.

Advertisement
Why did UNC fire him? Honest question. Never paid a lot of attention to their scandal.

Once and for all ... can we please clear this bull**** up with the TRUTH and the FACTS.

There was a cheating scandal at UNC that came out allegedly involving a number of football players. Butch Davis was the head football coach at the time. The NCAA, the University of NC and even the governor of NC ordered NUMEROUS investigations into the scandal.

After conducting those investigations the results pertaining to Butch Davis was this ---- HE DID NOTHING WRONG, WAS COMPLETELY CLEARED of
ANY WRONGDOING IN ANY WAY and EXONERATED 100% !

there are many people on this board who don't like Butch Davis and would never want him to coach at Miami again and that is fair to have that opinion.

but people that constantly LIE and hint that Butch was guilty of something in the NC scandal are like 12 year old girls. with this bull****.

Just be a man ..... be honest and say you don't like Butch and leave it at that.

LMFAO...the tobacco road mafia clearing their school of improprieties who wouldve guessed. Im sorry but youre a fool if u believe Butch wasnt aware that nearly every top recruit he landed was on the take.

The flipside of this argument is that butch would have to be a senile old man to know everyone of his top players is on the take....

Either way he was toxic enough for no one to hire him and left begging for a retirement job years later.

Why did UNC fire him? Honest question. Never paid a lot of attention to their scandal.
As a Scapegoat....God forbid they fire Roy Williams who's players (McCants etc...) were really the culprits...Butch was 100% Vindicated by the NCAA and UNC President....@CaneDynasty has the entire article.

Advertisement
LMFAO...the tobacco road mafia clearing their school of improprieties who wouldve guessed. Im sorry but youre a fool if u believe Butch wasnt aware that nearly every top recruit he landed was on the take.
being "on the take" was NOT the basis of the allegations or the investigation. facts dont matter to people like you. adios

Advertisement
As a Scapegoat....God forbid they fire Roy Williams who's players (McCants etc...) were really the culprits...Butch was 100% Vindicated by the NCAA and UNC President....@CaneDynasty has the entire article.
exactly, they panicked and needed a scapegoat. the end.
these morons think butch had no other offers. they will never get it.

14% of his roster was suspended, every player on that team that was draft eligible was accepting benefits. He was either ignorant, negligent, or complicit. I don't expect any of you to blow out the candles to your shrines, but please just let the old man live the shuffleboard life at FIU in peace.

Advertisement
14% of his roster was suspended, every player on that team that was draft eligible was accepting benefits. He was either ignorant, negligent, or complicit. I don't expect any of you to blow out the candles to your shrines, but please just let the old man live the shuffleboard life at FIU in peace.
Another who's Dad ran outta Condoms....

Advertisement
exactly, they panicked and needed a scapegoat. the end.
these morons think butch had no other offers. they will never get it.

I thought, 'I will survive this. I'll be OK,' but then last year, when jobs started to come open, and I expressed some interest in certain jobs, the responses we got back made me say, 'Uh-oh. This isn't going good.'"

Exactly. Football ain't chit to Chapel Hill. If they are good, then that's just cherry on the pie. It's all about Bball and that side of the program has been caught in a couple of scandals under Roy and nothing has come from it.

Knowing your love of goats this makes a lot more sense now.

Advertisement
Back