Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

Advertisement
I know exactly what I have....Especially when I glance at my Portfolio...Your opinion on anything means absolutely nothing to me....

If you could just post some pictures of your sweet Trans Am, collection of Zubaz, photos of you and past players, not to mention Butch, we could put all this "I'm really rich guys...I swear" talk to rest.

Advertisement
I know exactly what I have....Especially when I glance at my Portfolio...Your opinion on anything means absolutely nothing to me....
And what you have in your portfolio means absolutely nothing to me, pssyinorlando . i could sit here and talk about my portfolio at 25 and **** on yours at the same age but I don’t care enough to and seeing as you prolly in your late 40s early 50s you shouldn’t either but idk. I would hope that you’re doing better than me . Conduct yourself like you’re rich and people might actually believe you

Since this has become the FIU Butch Davis Message board let's take a look at what FIU fans are saying

Building A Dynasty
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am

Golden Panther​

So I re-watched most of the highlights of the game... I’m not sure if I have my homer shades on or not, but man, this could have easily been such a different outcome. Basically every little thing went FAU’s way. This is not to take any credit away from them, because they came in and gave us a new one, but I feel like if we play them 10 times, we win six of those games. This year’s Shula Bowl was the perfect storm of disaster.

I think the most concerning thing about that game was the lack of discipline on defense. There were MULTIPLE runs that we blew up, but no one kept contain. So frustrating. To be honest, I haven’t been too happy with DC Guy this year. I don’t understand the lack of blitzes and the very vanilla schemes. Sure we our young, but can our guys not comprehend how to run at least a handful of blitzes???? But the lack of blitzes wasn’t the problem against FAU. It was people consistently not doing their job. Especially in the fourth quarter. That was a monstrosity. Just bad football all around.

We will bounce back. And I feel very bad for UTSA...

But holy man, it seems we lose every big game we play. This is why students and others are slow to show up to games. Because the ones they show up for (Indiana, Miami, FAU) we lose. I know that was the knock on Butch when he was at Miami... I hope that trend doesn’t continue.

LMFAO
@caneinorlando nothing to add to what your fellow FIU fan had to say about your daddy huh ? Similar complaints we’re hearing about Richt here

And what you have in your portfolio means absolutely nothing to me, pssyinorlando . i could sit here and talk about my portfolio at 25 and **** on yours at the same age but I don’t care enough to and seeing as you prolly in your late 40s early 50s you shouldn’t either but idk. I would hope that you’re doing better than me . Conduct yourself like you’re rich and people might actually believe you
At 25 I owned my own Home...let that sink in....At 25 I was taking home in excess of 60,000 a yr....and that was 1985....Go run along....

Advertisement
They don't want to talk about what happened to Butch on Saturday so now they talk about 401ks and IRAs LMFAO. If my coach gave up 493 on the ground I would deflect from that **** too.

At 25 I owned my own Home...let that sink in....At 25 I was taking home in excess of 60,000 a yr....and that was 1985....Go run along....
I own my own home and make more than that working at GE Aviation headquarters in Cincinnati Ohio . Now you go run along

They don't want to talk about what happened to Butch on Saturday so now they talk about 401ks and IRAs LMFAO. If my coach gave up 493 on the ground I would deflect from that **** too.
Exactly . Like who cares who has what lol . **** has nothing to do with football

Advertisement
Wait , you’re nearly 60 years old acting like this ?! Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You ain’t got that many years left , Ima just let you be . **** i feel bad now . Sorry old man

Wait , you’re nearly 60 years old acting like this ?! Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You ain’t got that many years left , Ima just let you be . **** i feel bad now . Sorry old man
Feel bad??....Lol....you wish you had my life...My health is a beautiful thing...Look like I'm 40....have a Beautiful GF.....and not a F-ing worry in the world...but by all means...keep feeling sorry....

Advertisement
Lol....1985....Not 2018....60,000 a yr at 25 in 1985 is the equivalent of 90,000+ a yr now.....
Point is I make enough to not give af what you make . At 60 and “rich” , you clearly cant say the same. As I said before if your last name ain’t Bezos, Musk, or Gates I’m not sure what your bragging about

Feel bad??....Lol....you wish you had my life...My health is a beautiful thing...Look like I'm 40....have a Beautiful GF.....and not a F-ing worry in the world...but by all means...keep feeling sorry....
When I’m
Facts, I wish I had your life that I know nothing about 😂 I can’t wait to be 60 years old with a girlfriend, posting old grainy pictures, crying because Butch isn’t the coach here, and comparing finances with people half my age. Sounds like the life ! Can’t wait !

Point is I make enough to not give af what you make . At 60 and “rich” , you clearly cant say the same. As I said before if your last name ain’t Bezos, Musk, or Gates I’m not sure what your bragging about
I have 3 family members who are all Multi Millionaires....one who currently is a NFL coordinator....Another one who owns a production company in NYC.....Last thing I'll EVER worry about is Money....But Thanx for your input...

Advertisement
Back