Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

Advertisement
And STILL will be in a Bowl.....with 14 New starters...and a Walk-on QB....While UM with a 5th yr Sr...and a Plethora of better players are at home watching TV....Lol at comparing UMs resources to FIUs....

LOL at comparing FIU's path to six wins with Miami's. Will he have to face FAU in his bowl game?

UM not only treated Butch like Garbage...they treated Kehoe...Soldinger...Chuck and others like Garbage as well....Butch tried to get his assistants more $$ and they balked at that...

Won't give Butch and Staff rightfully earned $$$ (alot less)... but give this Lobotimized POS and his garbage staff 4+ million more.....Lol...You F-ing Reap what you Sow.....Karmas a MFer....

And STILL will be in a Bowl.....with 14 New starters...and a Walk-on QB....While UM with a 5th yr Sr...and a Plethora of better players are at home watching TV....Lol at comparing UMs resources to FIUs....
You love Butch so much you’re openly rooting for UM not to make a bowl game so you can talk about how Butch did . You’re pathetic . Douche ! Your dad forgot his condoms ! You’re a faqqit ! Did I cover all the insults ?

Advertisement
Won't give Butch and Staff rightfully earned $$$ (alot less)... but give this Lobotimized POS and his garbage staff 4+ million more.....Lol...You F-ing Reap what you Sow.....Karmas a MFer....
Just keep it 100 . Are you Butch ?

You love Butch so much you’re openly rooting for UM not to make a bowl game so you can talk about how Butch did . You’re pathetic . Douche ! Your dad forgot his condoms ! You’re a faqqit ! Did I cover all the insults ?
I'm rich....and your not...

Who tf is rooting for UM not to make a bowl??....It's quite evident we're not...GT...VT and Pitt will beat UM....Whats so hard to comprehend??
And since I'm a season ticket holder and your not...I can say whatever I F-ing want....Run along and watch GT run for 300+ yards....while Richt stands there like a F-ing Totem pole....Enjoy less than Mediocrity.....

Advertisement
I'm rich....and your not...
Chocolate chip, peanut better , or oatmeal cookie ?

My father taught me as a man to never concern myself with another mans finances . I guess your Daddy Butch was too busy coaching to teach you much

Football was a sacrificial goat just like non-football athletes during our Pell grant scandal....

Nailed it. I saw it first hand. Basketball players were getting way more handouts than any other sport. PJ Hairston got a rental camaro paid for by someone else that he racked up parking tickets with and never paid for any of it.
I know that’s a small portion of it but that’s just something I saw first hand when I was on campus

Who tf is rooting for UM not to make a bowl??....It's quite evident we're not...GT...VT and Pitt will beat UM....Whats so hard to comprehend??
And since I'm a season ticket holder and your not...I can say whatever I F-ing want....Run along and watch GT run for 300+ yards....while Richt stands there like a F-ing Totem pole....Enjoy less than Mediocrity.....
You’ve posted 30 times now laughing about UM not Making a bowl game. You want Butch to succeed and Richt to fail . As the coach of Miami , that means you want Miami to fail . Find a post where I said Richt should be here “I can say whatever I f- ing want “ you sound like a child

Advertisement
Chocolate chip, peanut better , or oatmeal cookie ?

My father taught me as a man to never concern myself with another mans finances . I guess your Daddy Butch was too busy coaching to teach you much
No...I attained what I have through Smart investments....not my fault your Dad was lacking in that...

I wanna know why the Butch Davis Groupie gang doesnt post on FIU messsage boards or goes to their games??
ask btchinorlando he’s the ringleader . You can’t start a thread without him inserting Butch and who he knows in the conversation

Advertisement
No...I attained what I have through Smart investments....not my fault your Dad was lacking in that...
Keep speaking on what you don’t know . Your complete lack of knowledge about anything about me besides my screen name makes it hurt that much more when you state your opinion

Since this has become the FIU Butch Davis Message board let's take a look at what FIU fans are saying

Building A Dynasty
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am

Golden Panther​

So I re-watched most of the highlights of the game... I’m not sure if I have my homer shades on or not, but man, this could have easily been such a different outcome. Basically every little thing went FAU’s way. This is not to take any credit away from them, because they came in and gave us a new one, but I feel like if we play them 10 times, we win six of those games. This year’s Shula Bowl was the perfect storm of disaster.

I think the most concerning thing about that game was the lack of discipline on defense. There were MULTIPLE runs that we blew up, but no one kept contain. So frustrating. To be honest, I haven’t been too happy with DC Guy this year. I don’t understand the lack of blitzes and the very vanilla schemes. Sure we our young, but can our guys not comprehend how to run at least a handful of blitzes???? But the lack of blitzes wasn’t the problem against FAU. It was people consistently not doing their job. Especially in the fourth quarter. That was a monstrosity. Just bad football all around.

We will bounce back. And I feel very bad for UTSA...

But holy man, it seems we lose every big game we play. This is why students and others are slow to show up to games. Because the ones they show up for (Indiana, Miami, FAU) we lose. I know that was the knock on Butch when he was at Miami... I hope that trend doesn’t continue.

LMFAO

Keep speaking on what you don’t know . Your complete lack of knowledge about anything about me besides my screen name makes it hurt that much more when you state your opinion
I know exactly what I have....Especially when I glance at my Portfolio...Your opinion on anything means absolutely nothing to me....

Advertisement
Back