Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

I hope thats true cause if that comes out those schools would get ripped apart on every news network in the country especially in this age. If hes good hes good no one should care what he does its his life, if u dont agree with it fine but people going to do what they do. His Sexual Orientation shouldnt keep him from getting schollies if hes a baller period.

Yep, that would make him a true baller in every sense of the word :cool:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone is sleeping on Chigozie Nnoruka, but this guy is a beast. I think he starts over Nesta

Not with how he showed up to campus looking

Advertisement
I wouldnt put tooooo much into the picture unless we can compare it to a pic at UCLA.... Vince Wilfork didn't exactly "look" ripped yet he did aight I guess. If that is his body type and he is quick and strong so be it.

Did he look like that at UCLA?

From when is that picture? [Say 3 months ago, please]
Yeah that’s when he first got to Miami as that was at the community event on May 29th

And obviously he’s sitting down but that’s him next to manny Diaz right there a few days ago.

Attachments

• 13DB1E33-D90C-4CE6-8966-86AC8763FE3E.jpeg
    13DB1E33-D90C-4CE6-8966-86AC8763FE3E.jpeg
    959.3 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont like him Or Bolden as much as other people here. I understand we needed depth though
You sleep on bolden period. He looked like the best player on the field when Bishop Gorman played a loaded saint Thomas Aquinas team his senior year in which he had 2 ints and multiple tackles. To add that he was in line to be a starter game1 for usc at safety before the bs incident last year too. Also is 6’3 195 plus and has been through 2 full offseason programs at a program like USC.

In regards to chigozie He’s an upgrade from bethel. Look how quick he can get off the ball and his pass rush ability. It’s very noticeable

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think our defense has a shot to be better than last season. With the depth at dt and the striker position
Players we have a good shot at it. However replacing Jj’s football IQ is a tall order. Hopefully the new guys can fill that void. If they do this defense is a problem. A very big problem. Our defense would’ve been epic if our offense would’ve let them rest more the past 2 years. Hopefully that changes this year as well.

Advertisement
Back