Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Nah i wasn't trying to be funny. I was seriously asking what you watch to make you think he is slow?
I like my dbs with closing speed to the ball when it in the air and to get there as the ball does especially at S. I dont like guys that let the guy catch it then make tackles. For HS it looked like he covered ground but this is the ACC the speed will increase drastically. I know not everyone has that Gurvan Hall type missile speed for a S but I really dont like dbs that cant close. Sometimes im wrong but he just looks slow to me I may possibly bne wrong cause it seems everyone loves him and thats ok too, Im hoping he kills it. Maybe im crazy lol and I hope he makes me look foolish it wouldnt be the first time.

there was a video on the WEZ yesterday where it was all martell highlights from spring game, and there was this play by Gurvan that was over looked. Too many times Ive seen running qbs get to the edge on our safeties for years and Tate tried and gurvan was just to fdast he looked like a Miami DB. Wish I knew how to post it.

Advertisement
I like my dbs with closing speed to the ball when it in the air and to get there as the ball does especially at S. I dont like guys that let the guy catch it then make tackles. For HS it looked like he covered ground but this is the ACC the speed will increase drastically. I know not everyone has that Gurvan Hall type missile speed for a S but I really dont like dbs that cant close. Sometimes im wrong but he just looks slow to me I may possibly bne wrong cause it seems everyone loves him and thats ok too, Im hoping he kills it. Maybe im crazy lol and I hope he makes me look foolish it wouldnt be the first time.

there was a video on the WEZ yesterday where it was all martell highlights from spring game, and there was this play by Gurvan that was over looked. Too many times Ive seen running qbs get to the edge on our safeties for years and Tate tried and gurvan was just to fdast he looked like a Miami DB. Wish I knew how to post it.
Bolden has good closing speed. You can see some of it on these highlights.

going to watch..I think I saw this already. I think if Im off though its because the angle of the recording its just hard to see with that angle it feels like im watching Madden.

We will see man, I guess its just all those years gettin at WVU fans cause there transfer U and to me I always felt that u cant win big like that relying on transfers. It means u struck out, we will see but I know my boy Gurvan going to go ham this season

go to 1:15.......how does he not house the pick look at the cut back lane he should house that. Gurvan or an elite sfla DB is housing that all the time thats what makes me think hes slow

Advertisement
go to 1:15.......how does he not house the pick look at the cut back lane he should house that. Gurvan or an elite sfla DB is housing that all the time thats what makes me think hes slow
Come on now. He isn't a blazer by any means but 4.57 for a safety is solid.

Advertisement
My friend has a connect within UT program and they walked from him a couple weeks before NSD from what he was told. Said Bogle was “playing games” UT didn’t want to mess with it
That's absolutely true. Old girl was just fishing at that point. He took 25 from them junior year & called us as he took it to say we better step up because... fvck that kid

going to watch..I think I saw this already. I think if Im off though its because the angle of the recording its just hard to see with that angle it feels like im watching Madden.

We will see man, I guess its just all those years gettin at WVU fans cause there transfer U and to me I always felt that u cant win big like that relying on transfers. It means u struck out, we will see but I know my boy Gurvan going to go ham this season

I'm not happy with most the transfer, but the thing with Bolden was that he isn't a traditional transfer. He got kicked off the team for breaking team rules. They finally let him back, but he was already gone. He wasn't one of those "I couldn't get play time so I am transferring" types. He was the "kicked off the team so I gotta transfer type". He was top 5 safeties in the 17 class.

Advertisement
SIAP but Bubba ran a 4.57 laser in high school. Doesn't look to have elite speed but it shouldn't be an issue (already close to .2s faster than JJ).

From what Ive seen on film he's a good tackler, which Diaz loves, and a playmaker with above avg football IQ. Played against top notch comp too.

I'm not happy with most the transfer, but the thing with Bolden was that he isn't a traditional transfer. He got kicked off the team for breaking team rules. They finally let him back, but he was already gone. He wasn't one of those "I couldn't get play time so I am transferring" types. He was the "kicked off the team so I gotta transfer type". He was top 5 safeties in the 17 class.
Facts, but it wasn’t breaking team rules it had to do with supposedly an escalated argument/incident with a frat boy at a party at usc and the kid felt threatened and reported it. That commonly happens but it was a bullsh*t suspension much like aqm’s first suspension at Miami

SIAP but Bubba ran a 4.57 laser in high school. Doesn't look to have elite speed but it shouldn't be an issue (already close to .2s faster than JJ).

From what Ive seen on film he's a good tackler, which Diaz loves, and a playmaker with above avg football IQ. Played against top notch comp too.
That 4.57 40 laser is faster than most of the dbs on the roster in the secondary already from their reported times including 3 cbs in blades, Ivey and Christian Williams and especially everyone outside of keontra smith at safety (who ran a 4.55). Bolden is going to easily be able to run a 4.45 or lower at the nfl combine whenever he goes there which is great speed

Advertisement
Facts, but it wasn’t breaking team rules it had to do with supposedly an escalated argument/incident with a frat boy at a party at usc and the kid felt threatened and reported it. That commonly happens but it was a bullsh*t suspension much like aqm’s first suspension at Miami

Good looks on the correction bro. I remember when that happened lol. I figured it was considered a team rule, but I guess it was just a law or whatever. I know USC was begging him to come back at the end of it, but he told them to fvck off.

I wouldnt put tooooo much into the picture unless we can compare it to a pic at UCLA.... Vince Wilfork didn't exactly "look" ripped yet he did aight I guess. If that is his body type and he is quick and strong so be it.
Comparing people to vince wilfork is unwise. How many of him are there? He’s the exception.

Just watched Chantz Williams film. Eh.... won’t lose any sleep if we don’t get him. He might of got blocked two or three times during his highlight film.
His athletic gifts are off the charts for an end 6’4 238 4.66 40 and 36 inch vertical in highschool are impressive and you bet on that any day for projection at the next level

Advertisement
Back