Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Frankly, couldn’t give a **** if we were a second choice somewhere because someone stopped recruiting him. That’s a huge pickup. Happily be second choice to a huge sort like Jennifer Lopez any day of the week
Not giving any credence to us being Williams’ second choice, but it never really matters anyway. It’s the player’s mindset, regardless of where they end up, because were the second choice for AQM and Jalen Grimble and their careers were quite different. I’m pretty sure AJ Dillon would’ve had a first choice of PSU, OSU or Michigan, but he did just fine at BC.

Not giving any credence to us being Williams’ second choice, but it never really matters anyway. It’s the player’s mindset, regardless of where they end up, because were the second choice for AQM and Jalen Grimble and their careers were quite different. I’m pretty sure AJ Dillon would’ve had a first choice of PSU, OSU or Michigan, but he did just fine at BC.
we werent his 2nd choice. he wants to play with Jalen. schools didnt want both together.

Advertisement
If we get Walker its
funds175.jpg

An incredible pick, welcome to the U Chantz!!! Man, is it Baker or Stroud, or some combination of those two plus Manny that’s cleaning house on DE’s for 2020? Whatever it is, you couple that with a successful season, the pipeline has begun, but the dam will burst with top flight talent at every position. Ain’t nobody wanting to be left off the Miami train.

Advertisement
An incredible pick, welcome to the U Chantz!!! Man, is it Baker or Stroud, or some combination of those two plus Manny that’s cleaning house on DE’s for 2020? Whatever it is, you couple that with a successful season, the pipeline has begun, but the dam will burst with top flight talent at every position. Ain’t nobody wanting to be left off the Miami train.
Gotta win and gotta win in style. Defense needs to play like last year and even better..

Offense is key. I'm expecting 32+ per game that would keep us in every ballgame...

This is the first year in a long time I'm excited.

This is our biggest advantage. There are only so many Rousseaus and Garvins walking around.

There is a reason Miami is always among the top teams in sacks under Manny.
Seems like we have less of a diva bag chasing issue with DEs too. We are absolutely stacking freaks at that position. The Harvey kid is going to be insane, and he was as loyal as a pitbull.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back