Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

I was going to post here disagreeing with you...but...you might not be terribly off-base here.

Trevon Hill
Jaelen Phillips

Greg Rousseau
Patrick Joyner

Jahfari Harvey
Cameron Williams

Chantz Williams
Romello Height
Quentin Williams
Elijah Roberts

...and we're not done.

On paper, that's a pretty nice EDGE group. Next year, you're only losing Trevon Hill.

Next year we are losing Hill, Patchan and Garvin.

Advertisement
Someone should ask Harris’s dad if this is UM caliber enough for his liking.
On second thought nahh.

1286C706-AF15-4A1F-80A6-0FEB7E334341.jpeg

Advertisement
Warren Sapp looked like a doughboy. A doughboy with the fastest first step in the history of college football.
being a titans fan, i always think of jurrell casey when people expect DTs to always be all rocked up. dude moves like a ballerina and can legitimately win as an *edge rusher* at 300 lbs lookin like the pillsbury doughboy.

Advertisement
Frat, where you been with your tag lines. Some other posters tried to replace you but I knew you’d be back one day.
Bruh, I've just been enjoying the summer, checking in here and there. The team I cover reports to camp on Aug. 1 so I'm just tryna enjoy the last summertime before everything cranks up. But you know I'm always good for those dad jokes lol

being a titans fan, i always think of jurrell casey when people expect DTs to always be all rocked up. dude moves like a ballerina and can legitimately win as an *edge rusher* at 300 lbs lookin like the pillsbury doughboy.

Facts
Dude might be the most underrated player in the league, love his game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frankly, couldn’t give a **** if we were a second choice somewhere because someone stopped recruiting him. That’s a huge pickup. Happily be second choice to a huge sort like Jennifer Lopez any day of the week

Advertisement
Back