Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Pretty amazing recruiting job to pull Rivers and Williams, who it didnt seem like we had any chance at all just a few weeks ago.

Manny is clearly a lot more aggressive and has a board with a lot more options than Richt ever did. It's always going to be tough to recruit here when you dont yet have any results on the field, but Manny and co have put us in great position to have a solid class this year.

Now if we can get 10+ wins, closing the class with a few more elite talents of the Williams/Rivers tier becomes a strong probability

how much, if any, attrition do you see with your current pledges? I ask because your class if like 85% complete

how much, if any, attrition do you see with your current pledges? I ask because your class if like 85% complete

I mean, our history is that it's tied to our win/loss record probably more than any other team in the country.

If we go 10-2 or better, we'll likely only lose kids who get pushed out if they need space for a longshot target like Flowe or Washington. 8-4 or worse, and there are going to likely be a handful of decommits.

7813C1D7-3931-4A60-B0EE-317DA8F01A8E.gif

Advertisement
I mean, our history is that it's tied to our win/loss record probably more than any other team in the country.

If we go 10-2 or better, we'll likely only lose kids who get pushed out if they need space for a longshot target like Flowe or Washington. 8-4 or worse, and there are going to likely be a handful of decommits.

Gotcha. Flowe and Washington are takes no matter WHEN/IF they want to come on board for y'all and don't y'all expect to get a pledge from Denis soon?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back