Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

If you would have asked me in February/March with the way rivers and Williams recruitments were trending it would have been a **** no if Miami had a chance. That’s how quickly recruiting can change and the same thing seems to be happening with other prospects like Redding recently and also Maybe someone like Isaiah walker too

Advertisement
34F6A11A-1432-4E75-84A1-9F3D53AA9AB2.gif

If you would have asked me in February/March with the way rivers and Williams recruitments were trending it would have been a **** no if Miami had a chance. That’s how quickly recruiting can change and the same thing seems to be happening with other prospects like Redding recently and also Maybe someone like Isaiah walker too

Agreed, I thought we had zero shot with Walker up until the week before Paradise and now it looks like we may be leading with him. Barry and Stroud are both doing a really good job recruiting.

Advertisement
Everyone is sleeping on Chigozie Nnoruka, but this guy is a beast. I think he starts over Nesta

Definitely see Nnoruka doing great things in our defense this coming season. He holds up well against an SEC OL and is quick with a relentless motor. I could see him and Nesta in packages coming in to add even more speed on passing downs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely see Nnoruka doing great things in our defense this coming season. He holds up well against an SEC OL and is quick with a relentless motor. I could see him and Nesta in packages coming in to add even more speed on passing downs.
Manny at ACC media day seemed excited about him and said he’s the transfer nobody is talking about.

Last edited:
Pretty amazing recruiting job to pull Rivers and Williams, who it didnt seem like we had any chance at all just a few weeks ago.

Manny is clearly a lot more aggressive and has a board with a lot more options than Richt ever did. It's always going to be tough to recruit here when you dont yet have any results on the field, but Manny and co have put us in great position to have a solid class this year.

Now if we can get 10+ wins, closing the class with a few more elite talents of the Williams/Rivers tier becomes a strong probability

Advertisement
Back