Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
If he picks us, he will be our second highest rated player...............in past years, I would expect disappointment, but with the TNM, there is hope..........afterall, if you believe the experts we are "in it" for at least 3 others that would be higher ranked......................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** are you hung up on last years class?
Better question is why does anyone think we lost out on bagle? At a certain point yall have to realize just cause a kid doesnt end up here we didnt necessarily LOSE out. Maybe our interest wasnt too high all things considering. Unless extortion is kool than just stick with bagle is in his element over that way.

Advertisement
I dont think our fan base has any clue how good trevon hill is... THAT BOY IS A GROWN *** MAN WHEN HE HITS THIS FIELD. Cant wait to see him in this defense
Especially if the tackles step up.

He's definitely good. The only knock I have on him is his often times complete lack of interest in playing the run. I've seen some VT games where once he has sensed run, he tends to just loaf.

Advertisement
He's definitely good. The only knock I have on him is his often times complete lack of interest in playing the run. I've seen some VT games where once he has sensed run, he tends to just loaf.
One thing I learned early on is things like that are easy to break and more a bi product of the system and players around him. Long as theres accountability by your coaches and captains on the field thatll get nipped real quick. I've talked with him bout his effort at times before and he does have rationale behind it. Not worried about him.

Advertisement
Back