Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

1563661070335.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chigozie is going to be a great addition. The dorks in here are so caught up in pulling it to shirtless pics of ripped athletes that they remain clueless about the interior linemen. Some of the greatest we’ve ever had were fat with very little muscle tone.
Warren Sapp looked like a doughboy. A doughboy with the fastest first step in the history of college football.

We will see man I could be wrong maybe to me he just looks slow on tape but plays fast....u know sometimes u have guys that dont look fast but there running away from everyone like Richards. Richards I noticed it though with Bolden I havent noticed it, like I said I could be wrong and sometimes numbers dont tell all sometimes....sometimes they do. Like to me Hester is the fastest football player I ever saw on the field where everyone looked like they were in slow mo....is he going to test as the fastest? no hes not

Bruh. For real, for real.

I watch some of Hester highlights and gotta double take the other players to make sure it ain’t a fast forwarded copy.

His legs cause motion blur like I have never seen on a football highlight.

Advertisement
Let’s not forget the required “Cane” in his scream name. Remember not everyone that has “Cane” in their screen name is a troll, far from it BUT every Troll has “Cane” in their screen name
Guys all I’m saying is his competition was garbage. If you watched his film the linemen look like slobs and he barely got blocked. And based on his measurable and numbers you take him I get it. I’m glad we got one of the best pass rushers in Florida but his film was okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is quietly signing better DEs than almost any team in the country the last few years.

I was going to post here disagreeing with you...but...you might not be terribly off-base here.

Trevon Hill
Jaelen Phillips

Greg Rousseau
Patrick Joyner

Jahfari Harvey
Cameron Williams

Chantz Williams
Romello Height
Quentin Williams
Elijah Roberts

...and we're not done.

On paper, that's a pretty nice EDGE group. Next year, you're only losing Trevon Hill.

Advertisement
Back