Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
U do realize that was a group trip right? Manny had the majority of the staff bowling with 8 different kids. Is that unique
This dude fûcked around late last night in the wrong thread with his troll game.

ED3BB169-0276-46AD-A678-9621F5DBE895.png

You sleep on bolden period. He looked like the best player on the field when Bishop Gorman played a loaded saint Thomas Aquinas team his senior year in which he had 2 ints and multiple tackles. To add that he was in line to be a starter game1 for usc at safety before the bs incident last year too. Also is 6’3 195 plus and has been through 2 full offseason programs at a program like USC.

In regards to chigozie He’s an upgrade from bethel. Look how quick he can get off the ball and his pass rush ability. It’s very noticeable
I cant lie I do sleep on him we will see I hope Im wrong on this one I dont like his change of direction and speed (hips) for this level. Thats just me but of course he could be a beast and it wont be the first time Im wrong. He just looks slow out there for my taste

I cant lie I do sleep on him we will see I hope Im wrong on this one I dont like his change of direction and speed (hips) for this level. Thats just me but of course he could be a beast and it wont be the first time Im wrong. He just looks slow out there for my taste
Who bolden? At the Nike opening at 6’3 187 back in 2016 he ran a 4.57 40 and a 4.46 shuttle time

Advertisement
Who bolden? At the Nike opening at 6’2.5 187 back in 2016 he ran a 4.57
We will see man I could be wrong maybe to me he just looks slow on tape but plays fast....u know sometimes u have guys that dont look fast but there running away from everyone like Richards. Richards I noticed it though with Bolden I havent noticed it, like I said I could be wrong and sometimes numbers dont tell all sometimes....sometimes they do. Like to me Hester is the fastest football player I ever saw on the field where everyone looked like they were in slow mo....is he going to test as the fastest? no hes not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone have any reason to believe Chantz is going to any school besides UM?

No, besides the fact that Miami wasn’t in the picture till 2-3 weeks ago. We went from not being in his top 3 to all of the sudden his top school
Based off of conversations at the opening. Everyone is saying Miami but I’ll wait to see what he says tomorrow.

Advertisement
No, besides the fact that Miami wasn’t in the picture till 2-3 weeks ago. We went from not being in his top 3 to all of the sudden his top school
Based off of conversations at the opening. Everyone is saying Miami but I’ll wait to see what he says tomorrow.
Yeah, I read every “insider” that made a prediction has him to UM.

Advertisement
Back