Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
He’s serviceable but I don’t think he’s a difference maker. Nesta and ford have higher ceilings there it seems. Also like the veteran presence chigozie can bring
Agree with your statement and will add that Bethel will being senior leadership to the DL. There won't be a huge drop off this season when he rotates in. Same with the Nigerian Nightmare!

Oh some of em already started saying the only reason he’s picking Miami is because all the other schools stopped recruiting him because of rumors about his sexuality 🤦🏾‍♂️
I hope thats true cause if that comes out those schools would get ripped apart on every news network in the country especially in this age. If hes good hes good no one should care what he does its his life, if u dont agree with it fine but people going to do what they do. His Sexual Orientation shouldnt keep him from getting schollies if hes a baller period.

Advertisement
I hope thats true cause if that comes out those schools would get ripped apart on every news network in the country especially in this age. If hes good hes good no one should care what he does its his life, if u dont agree with it fine but people going to do what they do. His Sexual Orientation shouldnt keep him from getting schollies if hes a baller period.
I agree but I honestly don’t think it’s true I just think he a salty Gator fan

Advertisement
LoL, have you gotten over surtain and campbell yet, WTF is wrong with you man, we had one of the best defenses in the nation last year, and you still crying about a recruit who went elsewhere chasing bags, lol. In the meantime greg rosseau and Jahfari harvey concur with me, again, WTF is wrong with you:

Also peep main at the end with UM colors, some we got some Canes over here, i mean there, lol!

Thank you for breaking it down for us @dsddcane. I always felt our interest for Bogle was less then most thought.
Can't believe they paid 75k..
They over paid.
It was 75 total. 25 k was all she was trying to get in the end. It's what she got at signing. 25k. Tennessee was the only other school she really had on the line at the end of the day if I remember right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like i've said, after our BBQ in May i felt he was on the verge of pledging to us. Then after a week passed and he didn't, I started accepting he wasn't going to be a Gator. Compound that with us getting a pledge from Powell and Miami still recruiting him hard, i'd be shocked if it's any place but UM. He may not be a big contributer come 2020, but come 2021 I think he's going to be a big contributor and an eventual starter

It was 75 total. 25 k was all she was trying to get in the end. It's what she got at signing. 25k. Tennessee was the only other school she really had on the line at the end of the day if I remember right.

My friend has a connect within UT program and they walked from him a couple weeks before NSD from what he was told. Said Bogle was “playing games” UT didn’t want to mess with it

Advertisement
Back