Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

I am confused. Did this halfwit create a profile as a troll and then give up half way through and admit he is a ****?
?? We as in Miami. We wanted him (Bogle) but we didn’t end up closing the deal. Then I’m saying we will bounce back with this 2020 class. Chantz likely commitment being a perfect example of us bouncing back.

Advertisement
You said that Florida will win. If you don’t think that Miami will win you have a lot of explaining to do.
I need to go back and see if I wrote that. I’m pretty sure I said I think it’s more likely. Either way I won’t say I know for sure, and I am hoping a bunch for a UM win, but I am tempering my expectations. The fact is that I’d be much more comfortable if this game was the third or fourth game of the season, my worry is not UM at its best vs UF at its best. My worry is that it will take some time for a new QB and new offense to settle in.

Advertisement
I need to go back and see if I wrote that. I’m pretty sure I said I think it’s more likely. Either way I won’t say I know for sure, and I am hoping a bunch for a UM win, but I am tempering my expectations. The fact is that I’d be much more comfortable if this game was the third or fourth game of the season, my worry is not UM at its best vs UF at its best. My worry is that it will take some time for a new QB and new offense to settle in.
Sure

Advertisement
If we land him, losing Khris Bogle last year will hurt a lot less! It will also keep the ball rolling and potentially attract more recruits to commit as well.

LoL, have you gotten over surtain and campbell yet, WTF is wrong with you man, we had one of the best defenses in the nation last year, and you still crying about a recruit who went elsewhere chasing bags, lol. In the meantime greg rosseau and Jahfari harvey concur with me, again, WTF is wrong with you:

Advertisement
?? We as in Miami. We wanted him (Bogle) but we didn’t end up closing the deal. Then I’m saying we will bounce back with this 2020 class. Chantz likely commitment being a perfect example of us bouncing back.
Stop talking about **** u know nada about. Bogle wasnt wanted here since he started playing junkie stunts late in his junior year. He was kept in touch with as a plan b. Up until he literally signed his papers his mother was on the phone with us and several other schools. Trying to get any other offers. Ur gayturds paid 75k to him. He wanted his bread throughout his recruitment and that killed him with us.

Stop talking about **** u know nada about. Bogle wasnt wanted here since he started playing junkie stunts late in his junior year. He was kept in touch with as a plan b. Up until he literally signed his papers his mother was on the phone with us and several other schools. Trying to get any other offers. Ur gayturds paid 75k to him. He wanted his bread throughout his recruitment and that killed him with us.
Well manny had the whole coaching staff bowling with him

Thank you for breaking it down for us @dsddcane. I always felt our interest for Bogle was less then most thought.
Can't believe they paid 75k..
They over paid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back