Chaminade cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Hold up...two schools and now a soon to be third high school? Well, if the case, expect UM Admissions along with NCAA to have an uberfest inquisition for admittance into UM. I'd expect at least missing the Summer and Fall of 2021. This has played several times over the years....

A must have. This is the kind of kid we need to start getting on the reg. Oh he is a head case ?? **** that. Here’s some breaking news, an Important part of a coaches job is to connect with his players. You ****ers who don’t want a kid like this must still want to **** around with 6-7.
Good kids can be ballers too. The stories involve violence toward a female. UM doesn’t need that. Find a kid who only beats up dudes or is just a good kid, but let’s leave the female assaulters for UF and the SEC.

Advertisement
Bring his *** in and work with him. If we gave up on Jeff Thomas, he wouldnt be getting a shot with the Pats now. If he blows up, look how just giving someone a chance can change there life around. If we had Manny and Shalala was out of the picture when Eddie Johnson was here, wed be watching him on Sundays.

Taking chances on kids who’ve bounced around due to off field issues and/or character concerns comes down to 2 things:

1-strong coaching staff that demands respect and can connect with kids and properly motivate
2-strong locker room and team culture

From what I’ve seen the last few years, we have neither.....and don’t ask for examples. If it’s not obvious then you’ve had your head in the sand. That’s why as talented as he may be, I can’t see it working at Miami.

Advertisement
Taking chances on kids who’ve bounced around due to off field issues and/or character concerns comes down to 2 things:

1-strong coaching staff that demands respect and can connect with kids and properly motivate
2-strong locker room and team culture

From what I’ve seen the last few years, we have neither.....and don’t ask for examples. If it’s not obvious then you’ve had your head in the sand. That’s why as talented as he may be, I can’t see it working at Miami.
Im asking f4 examples! And follow my canes as close anybody on this board.

Willie didn't **** it away....Shannon and his Garbage *** coaching did....If Willie would've been a Frosh in lets say 98 or 99...Butch would've made him an AA.....

JFC you are so stupidly predictable. WW was a total head case. He had already been arrested countless times and was trashing dorms on his recruiting visits before he even got here.

His position or coaching wasn't stopping that train wreck from smashing into the station. Dude couldn't stay out of trouble or go to class long enough to be a success at any position.

I swear if a former player came up to you and said the world was flat you'd be on here shouting down anything said to the contrary,

Advertisement
JFC you are so stupidly predictable. WW was a total head case. He had already been arrested countless times and was trashing dorms on his recruiting visits before he even got here.

His position or coaching wasn't stopping that train wreck from smashing into the station. Dude couldn't stay out of trouble or go to class long enough to be a success at any position.

I swear if a former player came up to you and said the world was flat you'd be on here shouting down anything said to the contrary,
Total BS......

@dsddcane...another F-ing Clown....

Advertisement
It wouldn't matter if he was, that's the point.

He's not influencing any of their decisions & again every one of them are still good friends with him.

You're way way way overreacting to a situation you don't even know about.

He may not go back to MNW, but even if he did absolutely nothing would happen to anyone who's committed to us.
You're way way way overreacting to a situation you don't even know about.

This☝️....

Willie was extremely talented. interestingly, i think he would have been a great fit for the defense that bill young ran.

After this unbelievable start I marvel and respect what WW has done with his life.

But this kid was a train wreck back then, in jail again the week after NSD. The whole “he’d have been a breeze” is so ridiculous, I can’t believe anyone could think that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back