Chaminade cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Good, i really hope he doesnt go to the West. Not much good can happen for us if he does. Dont need more attention from the SEC at that school.
This is an extremely over exaggerated take.

He already won a State championship at MNW & has played against & alongside those kids as his teammates since little league ball.

Nobody is going to suddenly flip just because of T2, those boys are all friends & have known each other for most of their life, they don't make their decisions based on what anybody else does.

Relax, it ain't that deep bruh.

This is an extremely over exaggerated take.

He already won a State championship at MNW & has played against & alongside those kids as his teammates since little league ball.

Nobody is going to suddenly flip just because of T2, those boys are all friends & have known each other for most of their life, they don't make their decisions based on what anybody else does.

Relax, it ain't that deep bruh.
All great points and insight. Still dont want him there.

I'm just curious. What makes him LOOK like a problem?
Look, sounds, or appears. Semantics.
Screenshot_20200613-001230(1).png

Advertisement
All great points and insight. Still dont want him there.
It wouldn't matter if he was, that's the point.

He's not influencing any of their decisions & again every one of them are still good friends with him.

You're way way way overreacting to a situation you don't even know about.

He may not go back to MNW, but even if he did absolutely nothing would happen to anyone who's committed to us.

Everybody's path isn't as smooth as others.
Agreed. I heard his father was a hot head and he's similar to his pops in that way. He can become unhinged at times. I'm not sure he'll last at Miami. Would he be a good locker room? Does he have the character and leadership skills to match his talent level?

With all of that said, I would celebrate if chose to come to UM. But I get Jeff Thomas vibes from Lewis. My poor college football heart can't take anymore disappointment.

Advertisement
Talking about “character concerns” in reference to teenagers is wild. This board has it bad. Everybody’s path isn’t smooth, good coaching is on and off the field the talent is worth investing time into him. Every single teenage boy in America has character concerns

Why you gonna cosign this nonsense? Character concerns ain't never had **** to do with why we don't go after kids. Meant to respond to Dennis statement.

Ive been sensing alot of Animosity in your tone once your nephew couldnt cut it and quit like a *****. Blame the coaches all you want for his failure but when someone cant run anything else but a go route and cant learn the plays what else can they do.

Maybe you should take that animosity towards the program somewhere else. Brian failed here and hopefully at Illinois, he can learn to run a route other than a go route. And im sure you will come back and say that isnt true this and that. But the fact remains, your nephew is an average at best WR and you need to understand that.

Advertisement
Ive been sensing alot of Animosity in your tone once your nephew couldnt cut it and quit like a *****. Blame the coaches all you want for his failure but when someone cant run anything else but a go route and cant learn the plays what else can they do.

Maybe you should take that animosity towards the program somewhere else. Brian failed here and hopefully at Illinois, he can learn to run a route other than a go route. And im sure you will come back and say that isnt true this and that. But the fact remains, your nephew is an average at best WR and you need to understand that.
Animosity huh. Lol. An awful lot of irony in that one champ. Sounds like you speak from experience. Succeed or fail he's still the same kid to me. You on the other hand just sound lame with this one. Lol now he didn't know the play book either huh. Some of y'all try way to hard. Lord knows him **** near being on the dean's list wouldn't show he'd know that outrageously difficult play book. You sound like r Kelly ran a train on your father than ****ed On u instead.

Advertisement
I’d be mad if I lost out on that talent too but that tweet is ridiculously childish.

As far as Miami idk what’s true or not about this kid but they shouldn’t play them game with him. I’m not sure how interested he is. If he wanted in you should definitely consider it though

Manny hasnt shown that players must be choir boys like Richt, Golden, and Randy. Lets not forget, he went after a player that the previous coach kicked off the team. How often does that happen? And we seem to have more freedom with those choices since Shalala left. If he decomits, and goes back to the West, its going to be real hard for Manny to not be all over him.

Advertisement
Back