Chaminade cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is kind of giving me vibes like the Zach Evans RB kid from North Shore in the Houston area. Pretty sure he was the number one back in the country and UGA released him from his scholarship with no restrictions (that never happens). Now he signed with TCU

Seems like Lewis clearly has the talent, but man I hope he gets together whatever he's got going on.

Sidenote: If that's the official Chaminade team twitter account, they have to do better too. I'm assuming a grown man is behind that account, no need to stoop low like that. Let the kid go, even if he did say or do something bad.

........and I would take him yesterday. I know we aren’t recruiting him so this is moot but idgaf lol. That dude at LB in this scheme would be 3 and done and a 1st rounder. Fvck the bullsh!t.

This dude, okay how about his leadership ability!

Go Canes

LCE the WEST trust this dude?
This kid is kind of giving me vibes like the Zach Evans RB kid from North Shore in the Houston area. Pretty sure he was the number one back in the country and UGA released him from his scholarship with no restrictions (that never happens). Now he signed with TCU

Seems like Lewis clearly has the talent, but man I hope he gets together whatever he's got going on.

Sidenote: If that's the official Chaminade team twitter account, they have to do better too. I'm assuming a grown man is behind that account, no need to stoop low like that. Let the kid go, even if he did say or do something bad.
Good post

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stay away.... Of course I'll be happy and root for him if he committed to us but there's too much talk of him being a headcase. Y'all would take him and then be so shocked when he gets kicked off the team for violating team rules. And then complain about wasting a scholly.

Advertisement
Back