Chaminade cryptic tweet

MiamiChris

Freshman
Who are they referring to? Terrance Lewis?

64F9BAD4-2D0D-4D82-8712-30E979F7BDBA.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
****. Hes got some serious skill, but hes obviously got something going on to gwt kicked out of 2 schools. **** shame man. Just get ur head str8 and be in the league in a few years. Hate seeing talent go to waste. Willie needs to be working with his ***

T2 is supposed to be transferring back to The West.

I've also heard he may end up decommitting from Tennessee too.

wow!! That will be interesting especially if we clean up over there like were suposed to. Is he that much of a cancer? And if not, has Miami been in contact at all lately?

Advertisement
T2 is supposed to be transferring back to The West.

I've also heard he may end up decommitting from Tennessee too.
Let’s say he has a change of heart and he wants to come to UM. Owns up for whatever he did and asks Manny for a 2nd chance.... Do you think we bite?

I know it’s a strong scenario but with his boys from the West committed/committing he may wanna put on for the crib.

Let’s say he has a change of heart and he wants to come to UM. Owns up for whatever he did and asks Manny for a 2nd chance.... Do you think we bite?

I know it’s a strong scenario but with his boys from the West committed/committing he may wanna put on for the crib.
Idk.

I would take him in a heartbeat, but I have no idea what Manny & Baker are looking for with LB's.

He may be too talented lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I hope we choose to stay away. I don't know the kid but he looks like a problem. Sometimes the trouble isn't worth the talent.

kid flip floppin with everything he’s doing. I’m gonna guess at least 2 more decommits before he signs
I was saying 3... I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.. I'm huge on character. Some of yall would sacrifice your kids for a talent. Naw keep them those cancers the **** from around me. Players and People included.

Idk if Miami has been in contact.

As far as him being a cancer, IMO he's not, but Idk what standard the staff has or if they would be interested.

Long as hes about winning, and the players from the West want him back, im in. From the outside it appears that hes got some growing up to do, but I cant comment cus i dont know the story. I hope he gets it together and we land him. Its starting to feel like ‘08. Hopefully better results this time lol.

Advertisement
Back