Chaminade cryptic tweet

Willie didn't **** it away....Shannon and his Garbage *** coaching did....If Willie would've been a Frosh in lets say 98 or 99...Butch would've made him an AA.....

yeah at a point they should have given Willie some freelancing type plays. I remember them saying he couldn’t learn the D, but him in other positions to succeed and make plays. Some of our old staffs, pretty much every staff after Butch OVERthink WAY TO MUCH

Advertisement
yeah at a point they should have given Willie some freelancing type plays. I remember them saying he couldn’t learn the D, but him in other positions to succeed and make plays. Some of our old staffs, pretty much every staff after Butch OVERthink WAY TO MUCH
Lol at ANY person absolving Shannon from Willie's **** poor coaching...I know for a Fact Shannon played a HUGE part in Willie's Non production....EVERY F-ing time Willie saw playing time he made HUGE plays...Blocked Punt...Numerous TFL....Fumble recoveries...etc....When former UM players tell me to my face that Onion sh*t the bed with Willie....I believe them...Not Clown CIS poster's....

Lol at ANY person absolving Shannon from Willie's **** poor coaching...I know for a Fact Shannon played a HUGE part in Willie's Non production....EVERY F-ing time Willie saw playing time he made HUGE plays...Blocked Punt...Numerous TFL....Fumble recoveries...etc....When former UM players tell me to my face that Onion sh*t the bed with Willie....I believe them...Not Clown CIS poster's....

Shannon ran another 5* talented LB away in Arthur Brown, becomes an AA at Kansas State

JFC you are so stupidly predictable. WW was a total head case. He had already been arrested countless times and was trashing dorms on his recruiting visits before he even got here.

His position or coaching wasn't stopping that train wreck from smashing into the station. Dude couldn't stay out of trouble or go to class long enough to be a success at any position.

I swear if a former player came up to you and said the world was flat you'd be on here shouting down anything said to the contrary,
What is hilarious is the complete refusal to say maybe, just maybe, it could have been both and the on field made the off field stuff worse. However, I also think Orlando and Dannyboycane are different limbs off the same tree. Very bizarre behavior.

Advertisement
****. Hes got some serious skill, but hes obviously got something going on to gwt kicked out of 2 schools. **** shame man. Just get ur head str8 and be in the league in a few years. Hate seeing talent go to waste. Willie needs to be working with his ***

Imagine he’ll have trouble qualifying after getting locked out of two schools.

Advertisement
What are you implying?

Those kids don’t belong to anyone but their parents. And for you to say you don’t want them around some commits when they’ve been playing with each other their entire lives and have won 3 state championships together doesn’t even make any sense. If he had influence over them they wouldn’t be committed to Miami at the moment

Those kids don’t belong to anyone but their parents. And for you to say you don’t want them around some commits when they’ve been playing with each other their entire lives and have won 3 state championships together doesn’t even make any sense. If he had influence over them they wouldn’t be committed to Miami at the moment
Ppl always make something out of nothing. Just like that NBA owners bullsh1t.

Dude punched a female. You wouldnt want your kid around someone like that.

You know what... Just taking in everyone's opinion on the matter, I do have to realize he's just a kid that made a mistake. Regardless of how bad it was, kids do deserve chances. NOW I must say that he needs to show that he can learn from all of that and get his head on straight. I wouldn't be mad if he's interested in us and we show interest back and I also wouldn't be mad if we just disregard him. And yes, I agree with whoever mentioned that HE needs to reach out to schools and prove that he can maintain his focus on football and education. Everyone can grow and mature into a better person, hopefully he's serious enough to do that.

Advertisement
Last time I'll say it....WW is without question the Best Defensive HS Player I've seen in 40yrs of watching HS FB....Especially Fl HS FB.....I never saw a kid Dominate like that....That Carol City Defense was Nasty to the core...

Again how his life derailed had nothing to do with football. Dude let’s just move on.
I don't wanna turn this into something about Willie. But I'd imagine his point is that Willie DESERVED an actual opportunity. We all know that at the end of the day football and coaching isn't first hand what sent him on his vacation. However the point would be FOOTBALL WAS HIS DISTRACTION. It was his shot to turn his life around. While he was with us you didn't see the other issues keep popping up. He just wanted to play football. Onion denied him all those opportunities. That's the reason onion toned his life and his career in my eyes. That's enough about Willie though. I will say about him or any kid EVEN CLOSE to that kind of talent you don't just turn them away without an effort(That's not what's happened in this instance either by the way) this program was built off the sweat of kids that y'all would've perceived as trouble. Ask schnellie how he would've looked at this. Sad really. Kids are kids and they deserve to opportunities to make something if themselves.

I don't wanna turn this into something about Willie. But I'd imagine his point is that Willie DESERVED an actual opportunity. We all know that at the end of the day football and coaching isn't first hand what sent him on his vacation. However the point would be FOOTBALL WAS HIS DISTRACTION. It was his shot to turn his life around. While he was with us you didn't see the other issues keep popping up. He just wanted to play football. Onion denied him all those opportunities. That's the reason onion toned his life and his career in my eyes. That's enough about Willie though. I will say about him or any kid EVEN CLOSE to that kind of talent you don't just turn them away without an effort(That's not what's happened in this instance either by the way) this program was built off the sweat of kids that y'all would've perceived as trouble. Ask schnellie how he would've looked at this. Sad really. Kids are kids and they deserve to opportunities to make something if themselves.
E.N.D. O.F S.T.O.R.Y

Advertisement
After this unbelievable start I marvel and respect what WW has done with his life.

But this kid was a train wreck back then, in jail again the week after NSD. The whole “he’d have been a breeze” is so ridiculous, I can’t believe anyone could think that.

Not getting into the rest because apparently kids aren't allowed to fvck up and make mistakes (trust I get it you're gonna side with the prosecutors take every time)Willie went to jail week after signing day cause while he was at ufag a chick said he kissed her against her will and he was on probation at the time. Reality is the kid only made that claim because one of the groupies ufag set him up with was told to since he didn't go there. That would've been some clean cut white kid that was on probation as well and nothing comes from that. All the little petty stuff that Willie did that makes y'all label him like this would've been night and day different. **** makes me crack up though. Y'all idolize some people not knowing their of field behavior (ask kids around campus that behavior) people getting robbed, cars getting jacked, trains right and left. Seventh floor personified far worse than what Willie did. Y'all wouldnt say a word to them though. Lol. You believe Willie was so bad and so much worse than everyone else simply cause that's what mainstream media & choices here made as a child for the most part led you to believe.

@MiamiChris ....Quick little Story...I'm good friends with Legendary Central Fl HS FB Coach Bill Gierke and his equally successful brother Skip....Between them they've coached Sapp...Copeland...Searcy...Meriweather..etc in HS.....My GF & myself shop at the same Publix as Bill does...so I see him on a regular basis....(Willie's Carol City team beat Bill Gierke's Orlando Edgewater team for State Championship in 04 12-0...which lets you know Edgewater was no slouch)...On numerous occasions Bill told me without ANY Doubt, that WW was EASILY the best HS FB player he ever saw, and coached against. He told me that throughout his career he was always able to go in at Halftime, and scheme away from the Great players on opposing teams with alot of success...with WW he said, no matter what I did, it had little affect whatsoever...he was absolutely Blown away....Mind you...this from a Coaching Legend....He also said that Horace Copeland was the best athlete he ever coached....Love the guy....Everyone in Orlando does.

Not getting into the rest because apparently kids aren't allowed to fvck up and make mistakes (trust I get it you're gonna side with the prosecutors take every time)Willie went to jail week after signing day cause while he was at ufag a chick said he kissed her against her will and he was on probation at the time. Reality is the kid only made that claim because one of the groupies ufag set him up with was told to since he didn't go there. That would've been some clean cut white kid that was on probation as well and nothing comes from that. All the little petty stuff that Willie did that makes y'all label him like this would've been night and day different. **** makes me crack up though. Y'all idolize some people not knowing their of field behavior (ask kids around campus that behavior) people getting robbed, cars getting jacked, trains right and left. Seventh floor personified far worse than what Willie did. Y'all wouldnt say a word to them though. Lol. You believe Willie was so bad and so much worse than everyone else simply cause that's what mainstream media & choices here made as a child for the most part led you to believe.
One of the nicest kids I've EVER been around at UM....and absolutely slaughtered his SATs in HS....Great student, that had multiple teachers and a Principal stand up for him....

It wasn't that Willie couldn't learn the playbook. It was that his discipline wasn't where onion wanted it. Willie just played football at 100 every snap. Onion wanted him to tone it down and stay in his assignment. Never freeLance just stay as a piece. Obviously nothing wrong with wanting to reach him discipline. But taking systematic aggression away didn't make any sense.

Advertisement
Back