Chaminade cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Speaking of a Cryptic Message....
103294914_1046197022441656_1857159716150380555_o.jpg

I ain't exactly the poster child for professionalism, but I don't like that tweet. Should've left out "Wish you well. #1 LB in the country."
I'd I agree. I'm a principal. No way we'd let a coach, AD, teacher post that. Whether his departure was by force or choice....unacceptable commentary.

Advertisement
What is hilarious is the complete refusal to say maybe, just maybe, it could have been both and the on field made the off field stuff worse. However, I also think Orlando and Dannyboycane are different limbs off the same tree. Very bizarre behavior.

I'm not discounting Randy as a factor. But this kid was arrested 10 times in the three years preceding his signing and was in jail four days after NSD. His immaturity and decision making was off the charts terrible. And for all Randy's flaws, he helped develop a ton of NFL caliber guys at LB while he was here as DC-Beason, McIntosh, Dj and Leon Williams and Vilma.

This clown literally says it was all Randy and Butch would have made him an AA and 1st rounder.

Last edited:
I'm not discounting Randy as a factor. But this kid was arrested 10 times in the three years preceding his signing and was in jail four days after NSD. His immaturity and decision making was off the charts terrible. And for all Randy's flaws, he helped develop a ton of NFL caliber guys at LB while he was here as DC-Beason, McIntosh, Dj and Leon Williams and Vilma.

This clown literally says it was all Randy and Butch would have made him an AA and 1st rounder.
I’m in agreement. I think the two played off each orher.

Gotta look at every one of these on a case by case basis. You can't make bright line rules in recruiting or any area of leadership. I doubt that Nate Webster suddenly became a goon AFTER he left UM. But I'd take another Nate any day of the week here.

When I look at character, I look more at football character than I do a few off field lapses. I don't care if a kid robbed a stereo or punched someone during a beef.

From a character standpoint, the most important thing is this: Does he play the game like a beast? Does he go hard all the time and detest losing? Does he accept coaching? If he checks those boxes, I can live with some mistakes. In addition, the constant waffling between "commitments" and pvssy "look at me" gamesmanship during recruiting is a bigger predictor of future bust than pimp slapping someone or robbing a stereo.

Advertisement
Like @dsddcane said Willie had no issues while at Miami. Yes he got into trouble in HS but the kids childhood was ****ed. Parents divorced, dad dead few years later, bouncing around homes, etc. Some of these kids just need something else in their life like football.

The proof is in the pudding, 2 5* linebackers went to Miami and both left and the common denominator was Shannon coaches them both and ran them off by playing less talented players because they “knew the scheme”.

Also if he committed to the Gators you wouldn’t have heard one peep about the shenanigans on his Gators visit. Yeah have a blind eye on Aaron Hernandez gangbanging and ******* up people but go and press charges on a kid for hugging a girl at a nightclub and letting off a fire extinguisher because he didn’t commit to your school. Funny how it came out hours after signing with Miami

And even before them he gave burn to guys based off of seniority. Shannon just didnt jive for younger guys or guys that didnt know the full ins n outs at lb for him. Its why technicians like Glen Cook he liked ..those are guys that could break down a play on a chalk board.
He played another guy over my boy at times the year b4 based off seniority. Both were good to great players for us though

So can T. Lewis be a take at Miami down the line
i doubt it especially if Williams becomes a more real possibility. Willie came in at a different time. I don’t think admissions will be as lenient.

Not getting into the rest because apparently kids aren't allowed to fvck up and make mistakes (trust I get it you're gonna side with the prosecutors take every time)Willie went to jail week after signing day cause while he was at ufag a chick said he kissed her against her will and he was on probation at the time. Reality is the kid only made that claim because one of the groupies ufag set him up with was told to since he didn't go there. That would've been some clean cut white kid that was on probation as well and nothing comes from that. All the little petty stuff that Willie did that makes y'all label him like this would've been night and day different. **** makes me crack up though. Y'all idolize some people not knowing their of field behavior (ask kids around campus that behavior) people getting robbed, cars getting jacked, trains right and left. Seventh floor personified far worse than what Willie did. Y'all wouldnt say a word to them though. Lol. You believe Willie was so bad and so much worse than everyone else simply cause that's what mainstream media & choices here made as a child for the most part led you to believe.

The only man I idolize is my father. I don't look up to or put any other man on a pedestal.

If you get arrested TEN times in three years, unless you are literally the worst felon on earth, you have to be committing a crime just about every day. Downplaying that kind of record is being willfully ignorant.

Advertisement
How could u get kicked out of a school you never went to. He transferred during the covid. I dont think he was KICKED OUT at all.
I'm not saying this is what happened or anything. I, like you, have no way of knowing, but if a student doesn't attend online classes they flunk out.

Willie Williams didn’t have a father, how father left his family and died alone a few years later. You said the only man you idolize is your father. How do you think a kid feels when the man he looks up, who takes him to football practice, coaches on the said team and then leaves his life?

I can you tell you kids react differently, some can handle it, some don’t and act out.

Did Willie have any issues while he was at Miami? You say he was missing classes yet was never suspending in two years here
Who has Randy developed since he left Miami? If you get enough talent you’re bound to luck into something talented guys. We were having who we wanted at that time

Advertisement
Willie Williams didn’t have a father, how father left his family and died alone a few years later. You said the only man you idolize is your father. How do you think a kid feels when the man he looks up, who takes him to football practice, coaches on the said team and then leaves his life?

I can you tell you kids react differently, some can handle it, some don’t and act out.

Did Willie have any issues while he was at Miami? You say he was missing classes yet was never suspending in two years here
Who has Randy developed since he left Miami? If you get enough talent you’re bound to luck into something talented guys. We were having who we wanted at that time

I've said on here that I respect the **** out of what WW has done with his life after that incredibly difficult start. I've also never said he was a bad kid.

I just find irony in those who say "well he never got into trouble here at UM" for a length of time that had to be a record. While the resident jock sniffer here piles on Randy for "ruining' this kid, he's incapable of acknowledging for a second that maybe Randy cared much more about WW the man before WW the player?

Maybe buying into discipline, accountability and order was something WW wasn't capable of back then because two stops after leaving here he was third string on the Louisville depth chart before bailing from that program. Who knows.

Either way, the point is more about the way the dude who brags about his $400,000 house in Orlando with his 18' paid for jon boat comes on here after any morsel of "inside info" some former player tells him and berates and belittles any other thought or opinion to the contrary.

That wannabe is a thread hijacking doofus.

Last edited:
If your *** can have Nate Webster and a plethora of other UM Kids keep their sh*t right....Willie would've been a Breeze...

**** right, I went to the Opp with Nate lol, Coach Johnson set him, us on the correct path. Butch kept him him there.

**** right, I went to the Opp with Nate lol, Coach Johnson set him, us on the correct path. Butch kept him him there.
Nate's my Boy....One of my All Time Favorite Canes....Loved the Dude....He treated my Son (young at the time) like Gold...Will never forget....

Advertisement
Back