Chaminade cryptic tweet

I don't wanna turn this into something about Willie. But I'd imagine his point is that Willie DESERVED an actual opportunity. We all know that at the end of the day football and coaching isn't first hand what sent him on his vacation. However the point would be FOOTBALL WAS HIS DISTRACTION. It was his shot to turn his life around. While he was with us you didn't see the other issues keep popping up. He just wanted to play football. Onion denied him all those opportunities. That's the reason onion toned his life and his career in my eyes. That's enough about Willie though. I will say about him or any kid EVEN CLOSE to that kind of talent you don't just turn them away without an effort(That's not what's happened in this instance either by the way) this program was built off the sweat of kids that y'all would've perceived as trouble. Ask schnellie how he would've looked at this. Sad really. Kids are kids and they deserve to opportunities to make something if themselves.
Got it. You’re not anything We didn’t already know about Willie. As u know, he however did have some major demons in his life. But like I told Orlando and u also said. Let’s not make this about Willie. Let’s move on. Point was clear, wish Willie would reach out to this kid.

Advertisement
I ain't exactly the poster child for professionalism, but I don't like that tweet. Should've left out "Wish you well. #1 LB in the country."

Granted I know nothing of the situation but to me last part makes it seem like he didn’t get kicked out but left on his own accord and are ****ed he’s leaving.

Good, i really hope he doesnt go to the West. Not much good can happen for us if he does. Dont need more attention from the SEC at that school.
1592067104854.gif

Man, if there ever was a post that illustrates the beta soy boys mentality, it is this one

@MiamiChris ....Quick little Story...I'm good friends with Legendary Central Fl HS FB Coach Bill Gierke and his equally successful brother Skip....Between them they've coached Sapp...Copeland...Searcy...Meriweather..etc in HS.....My GF & myself shop at the same Publix as Bill does...so I see him on a regular basis....(Willie's Carol City team beat Bill Gierke's Orlando Edgewater team for State Championship in 04 12-0...which lets you know Edgewater was no slouch)...On numerous occasions Bill told me without ANY Doubt, that WW was EASILY the best HS FB player he ever saw, and coached against. He told me that throughout his career he was always able to go in at Halftime, and scheme away from the Great players on opposing teams with alot of success...with WW he said, no matter what I did, it had little affect whatsoever...he was absolutely Blown away....Mind you...this from a Coaching Legend....He also said that Horace Copeland was the best athlete he ever coached....Love the guy....Everyone in Orlando does.

Good ole Coach Gierke! I went to Evans, but Hi-C was before my time. I was there when Kenard Lang and Kerlin Blaise played there and tied Southridge in the championship game.

Advertisement
Ur a lame!!! Gtfoh. Everyone here agrees that SEC recruiting has a huge advantage 💰 💰 💰. Why would you want that or the fact that kid is a bad apple around the players?

I cant say our players bc ppl get all sensitive lol pusscakes.

I'm the lame?

Who in here is quivering in fear about the big bad SEC "tryin to steal our croots"? Not me!
I'm not a little *****, but I can smell the vaginitis permeating from your post.

Be gone cuck

1592068512095.gif

Like @dsddcane said Willie had no issues while at Miami. Yes he got into trouble in HS but the kids childhood was ****ed. Parents divorced, dad dead few years later, bouncing around homes, etc. Some of these kids just need something else in their life like football.

The proof is in the pudding, 2 5* linebackers went to Miami and both left and the common denominator was Shannon coaches them both and ran them off by playing less talented players because they “knew the scheme”.

Also if he committed to the Gators you wouldn’t have heard one peep about the shenanigans on his Gators visit. Yeah have a blind eye on Aaron Hernandez gangbanging and ******* up people but go and press charges on a kid for hugging a girl at a nightclub and letting off a fire extinguisher because he didn’t commit to your school. Funny how it came out hours after signing with Miami

Advertisement
Shannon ran another 5* talented LB away in Arthur Brown, becomes an AA at Kansas State

Randy had MAJOR personal issues of his own that were never reported. Happen to have some inside knowledge. Randy wanted the best for UM and that was the major part of his problems in Coral Gables. j

Ppl always make something out of nothing. Just like that NBA owners bullsh1t.

Dude punched a female. You wouldnt want your kid around someone like that.
The line has to be drawn somewhere and beating up a girl is that line. Hello T2 are you listening. There is someone more bad *** than you in federal prison. You will find out who he is, in a bad way. UM has had some badasses on its NC teams, but I can not think of any that beat up girls? If I am missing any, to all posters, please name names?

The line has to be drawn somewhere and beating up a girl is that line. Hello T2 are you listening. There is someone more bad *** than you in federal prison. You will find out who he is, in a bad way. UM has had some badasses on its NC teams, but I can not think of any that beat up girls? If I am missing any, to all posters, please name names?

Like @dsddcane said Willie had no issues while at Miami. Yes he got into trouble in HS but the kids childhood was ****ed. Parents divorced, dad dead few years later, bouncing around homes, etc. Some of these kids just need something else in their life like football.

The proof is in the pudding, 2 5* linebackers went to Miami and both left and the common denominator was Shannon coaches them both and ran them off by playing less talented players because they “knew the scheme”.

Also if he committed to the Gators you wouldn’t have heard one peep about the shenanigans on his Gators visit. Yeah have a blind eye on Aaron Hernandez gangbanging and ******* up people but go and press charges on a kid for hugging a girl at a nightclub and letting off a fire extinguisher because he didn’t commit to your school. Funny how it came out hours after signing with Miami
10000000% right on all that. Same **** he did to Arthur. People wanna act like he was so horrible and it just ain't true.

Advertisement
@MiamiChris ....Quick little Story...I'm good friends with Legendary Central Fl HS FB Coach Bill Gierke and his equally successful brother Skip....Between them they've coached Sapp...Copeland...Searcy...Meriweather..etc in HS.....My GF & myself shop at the same Publix as Bill does...so I see him on a regular basis....(Willie's Carol City team beat Bill Gierke's Orlando Edgewater team for State Championship in 04 12-0...which lets you know Edgewater was no slouch)...On numerous occasions Bill told me without ANY Doubt, that WW was EASILY the best HS FB player he ever saw, and coached against. He told me that throughout his career he was always able to go in at Halftime, and scheme away from the Great players on opposing teams with alot of success...with WW he said, no matter what I did, it had little affect whatsoever...he was absolutely Blown away....Mind you...this from a Coaching Legend....He also said that Horace Copeland was the best athlete he ever coached....Love the guy....Everyone in Orlando does.
My best friend (RIP) ex girl friend was Horace tutor in high school. She's the reason he got into Miami. I can not remember her dam name, Half Spanish half black girl with amazing ****. lol .

My best friend (RIP) ex girl friend was Horace tutor in high school. She's the reason he got into Miami. I can not remember her dam name, Half Spanish half black girl with amazing ****. lol .
Horace's brother Bobby works at a Publix in Downtown Orlando (Asst Manager)...Spittin Image of Horace...I'm talking identical....Was a Track Star in his own right...Great Person...

Advertisement
Kid sounds like he can’t follow the rules which will eventually catch up to him but the chaminade coaches should have stayed quiet on social media and taken the high road. No need to put the kid on blast On social media and try to point fingers regarding the split. Should have stayed quiet and those that need to know will find out anyways without social media

Advertisement
Back