Central Coach receives hate letter from Hoover, AL. fan!!

I'm glad he came on the radio and let it be known! Hope Ridley and SBBs parents were listening!

And I hope CEN stomps them boys! I will be watching on espn tomorrow.

Hoover has many black players, it's not their fault, many whites still have a deep hatred. I've seen Hoover play, S.Thomas a couple years back, they have good teams, I hope central is at home.

Advertisement
you could blame this on one crazed fan, but unfortunately its Alabama and about 90% of the white people there feel that way towards blacks if there not on the football team.

I don't have time to listen to the wqam link. I don't suppose there's anyway this could be a contrived inspirational/motivational tactic from some shrewd Miami individual, could it? Have a hard time seeing some bum**** Bammer person taking time to look up addresses and actually mail that down right before the game. I'm sure there are a lot of them that think that way, but they're mostly lazy.

Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

Imo the kids are just all about themselves, not that it's a bad thing because they want to make it out but this is now on the coaches imo. If im the Central coach im calling BTW, Miramar,FSTA, AH, CC, Flanagan and many others showing those letters, showing the players and showing examples online with the torture African Americans and some actual white players have gotten in that state from those fans. You all know im a black man and I know racism is out there and will always be out there but I **** sure will never be ok or accept that I play for and represent disgusting people that would spit in my face the second that I don't benefit them. This is the time where if im a HS coach i take it personal because that could be me being described as lower then dirt and I won't allow myself, my family, my friends, fellow coaches or HS players have to deal with that if I have anything to do with it. This is the time that locally we put our foot down and says that **** ends now!

Advertisement
Northern Alabama, Northern Mississippi, yeah, it's like they are in a time warp. But they love their football.

Look at the enrollment numbers for most of the big universities and then look at the percentage of the black kids in general that are school athletes. It's just the truth!

I'm lost, how is this racism?

I do see a problem in this fact, but not one related to racism.

I don't want to hear anymore of that "Saban puts guys into the next level" **** because either you have the talent to get there or you don't. We are finally witnessing these kids wanting to stay home and rep their state. **** Alabama, at least here we have love for our athletes whereas those idiots kill their own fans over a loss. I guess that's what happens when your daddy ***** his own sister.

Advertisement
Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

These r the times I wish I had twitter so I can educate these sfla kids. It boils my blood n people need to tell them, its like playing for the kkk. Some1 make a new bama uni in all white and fsu uf ark ole miss all texas schools osu psu etc.

Y'all don't know but the same racist cats offer up their daughters and more to have black athletes play at those schools. They smile in your face and yell all that ****** **** behind your back.

My cousin played football at Michigan 2009-2012 and my brother played basketball at Michigan State in 2005-2008. During the recruiting process you wouldn't believe some of the **** these chicks will do to get athletes to their respective schools. **** gets real, real quick.

The one poster who said this happens at all schools is right though. I'm black, from city of Detroit, East Warren Ave for those familiar with the D and we got some real racist in Michigan too. I personally never felt comfortable leaving the city limits to go to Bloomfield hills or Auburn Hills because of the way people would treat me.

**** I went to a Michigan State basketball game and drove from Detroit to East Lansing, Had to stop in this small town called Howell MI for gas got called a whole bunch of ****. I was like man I'm never leaving the city again lol.

Last edited:
Funny how the racist hate letter sent to Central HS coaches implies black folks use red cups! Hmmmmm

[video=youtube_share;BKZqGJONH68]http://youtu.be/BKZqGJONH68[/video]

I'm glad he came on the radio and let it be known! Hope Ridley and SBBs parents were listening!

And I hope CEN stomps them boys! I will be watching on espn tomorrow.

Hoover has many black players, it's not their fault, many whites still have a deep hatred. I've seen Hoover play, S.Thomas a couple years back, they have good teams, I hope central is at home.

Its in ALA. I dont blame the players. Unfortunately, this is going to spill over to the field. Just human nature. Lets hope these kids just play football and not try to let their emotions get the best of them. CEN isnt known for having the most disciplined players in the world. Man I remember when they played Camden County GA and few years back. Smh. These clowns had like 20 penalties! They lost because of that alone! Seems like Roland has them more disciplined. Telly didnt give a **** about that part of the game.

Advertisement
I don't want to hear anymore of that "Saban puts guys into the next level" **** because either you have the talent to get there or you don't. We are finally witnessing these kids wanting to stay home and rep their state. **** Alabama, at least here we have love for our athletes whereas those idiots kill their own fans over a loss. I guess that's what happens when your daddy ****s his own sister.

These women were from Hoover Alabama, so that should tell us all we need to know about Hoover residents.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2013/12/hoover_police_charge_woman_28.html

It's A **** Shame An I pray for those central boys safe return, especially after they open a can of act right on Hoover.

Go Canes

They're not all like that. As I mentioned earlier, IdahoCane's son was a star QB at Hoover about ten years ago when they won the state championship. Idaho played for us in the '60's. You can't judge the entire program (Hoover) by one idiot. (I'm sure there's more than one idiot, though.) When I saw the TV series on Hoover, they had African-American players.

Still, I don't know how hospitable UA is to black players. A lot seem to want to go there. I would think a lot of kids from south Florida would just be more at home in Florida.

Some of the worst racists I ever met were in Vermont. They were south Bostonians who had transplanted to Vermont and bought a ski resort. I stayed at the resort, and was utterly shocked at the amount of racism from one of the co-owners. As bad, or worse, than anything I heard in the deep south, and I spent a good deal of time in the deep South. This was back about 1980. Go figure.

I doubt that things are as bad in Alabama as they used to be, but that's not saying much. Things used to be pretty bad. Still, I won't condemn Hoover for the ravings of one person or a small number.

Southies are aholes as are the townies from Charleston, but I will say this their sisters are talented whoooooweeee those boston co-eds know some behind closed doors tricks. That said I agree on the vermont issue I spent two weekends at Stowe, an lets just say the whole town new there were minorities in town. I will say this those French girls up there are country thick, an eager to please again behind closed doors. Montreal was a whole other level, especially saint Catherines street in the early 90's.

go Canes

Advertisement
Just flew out of Ft Lauderdale on the same plane with the whole Central Team. It was cool, when we landed, the pilot announced good luck to the team and everyone on the plane cheered for them. Them boys are gonna stomp out Hoover!!!

I hope they destroy that Hoover team and take all their women.. lmao

513.gif

This will ring even more true after Bama has a few more disappointing seasons and they really start putting the full court pre$$ on kids down here. The first time a kid from here talks about "bringing Bama back" him and his entire family should get a collective punch to the throat for not realizing who they'll be bringing it back for.

There's not a more legitimately diverse fanbase than ours so it's a complete joke when it's glossed over how things really are in $EC Kountry by some of these supposed mentors down here.

Last edited:
Any S. FL black kid who sells out the local school to go to some redneck KKK bastion like that is a soulless clown. No soul.

Advertisement
Back