Central Coach receives hate letter from Hoover, AL. fan!!

Advertisement
LSU has their own purple and gold confederate flags (and don't get me started on Ole Miss).

Confederate6.jpg

Advertisement
lol ginobova69 my post make you feel some type of way huh bruh? Gone neg me and write some racist **** about me privately. I speak realities from traveling all over this country and throughout this world.

You said what about Detroit? Lol your chump *** would have never made it a day out there. Be one of them people that drive through but don't get out the car type dudes. Or turn down the wrong block and be one of the "missing people" that never get found.

Do you know much about the city? You judging the whole city based off the 10% that's about that life. Just like any city there are great people and some bad people. I was the kid who was in to sports in my hood. Played Football and basketball got 3 football scholarships and 6 for basketball to play at the next level but my grades were bad as ****. Like below 1.8. We didn't have the guides and mentors to tell us about keeping grades in order. I'm a handsome young man so I focused on girls, parties, (stealing other dudes chicks back then was fun to me.) and just being the man in my hood for four years. Only to find out that being the man in school doesn't mean too much once you graduate and do nothing with your life.

So I joined the military at 18 and been in ever since (7years now) Plan to do a whole 20 in this ***** and what you doing with your life? I told you that story so you know every black person in the hood not out to rob you, kill you, fight you and so on. How bout you go to a hood basketball court and shoot around a lil bit? Or you too scared to get out your ride and say all the internet tough **** in person.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back