Central Coach receives hate letter from Hoover, AL. fan!!

Advertisement
Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

100% truth. Anyone who is nieve enough to believe otherwise has never lived there.

Anyone who frequents this site has heard me mention many times the disgust and disappointment I have for African Americans who ally with cultures like those from Louisiana east to South Carolina, the SEC in general! The majority of the people who fill those stands and the Alumni have a strong HATE for them! As an AA I cannot accept or understand why on earth a AA kid that can choose any college would choose the epicenter for racism!

Anyone who frequents this site has heard me mention many times the disgust and disappointment I have for African Americans who ally with cultures like those from Louisiana east to South Carolina, the SEC in general! The majority of the people who fill those stands and the Alumni have a strong HATE for them! As an AA I cannot accept or understand why on earth a AA kid that can choose any college would choose the epicenter for racism!

Texas too bruh don't forget Texas has some people in them hills for your ***.

We Texans are no where near the BS that goes on in Louisiana, MS, and Alabama. I live in Austin, born and raised/grew up in San Antonio, and used to live in Houston. I have tons of family in the Metroplex (Dallas/Fort Worth) There's a reason why Charlie Strong got the job here in Austin - it can be done here. Now, go ask Charlie why he never got any of those SEC jobs that he was WAY qualified for! (Cough cough, UF!) (Gainesville!)

Kevin Sumlin: Remember, before he was hired at A&M? He coached at the Univ of Houston!

Not saying that racism doesn't exist, but in the college landscape, especially at UT and A&M, it's not bad at all. We are the only state in the country with TWO brothas coaching MAJOR programs.!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Texas isn't comparable to the deep south in this regard. Yeah, some in the hills, but there are some in the hills in every state.

Makes me chuckle when I hear that Miami was banned from certain high schools for turning in Joker Phillips supposedly. ....

But something like this happens......man oh man...

I guess duffel bags outweigh racism

There's racism everywhere in the south. Bama, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missisppi & Florida. This isn't new. Guys go to the SEC because football is religion there & they have the best coaches.

Advertisement
Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

That bag man can change a lot of opinions I suppose.

Sure. It is situational morality. What are your circumstances and, in light of those, what are you wiling to do?

People talk in absolutes about what they would do, or others CAN'T do. Nope. We each have our own to deal with.

Honestly, if you go to these schools (Bama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, etc., etc.), yes you're getting a free education, and an opportunity to go pro, but at the end of the day, you ain't nothing but "Mr. Bojangles" to the majority of the fan bases.

And I seriously doubt you'll hear anything about this on ESPN.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Advertisement
Probably not surprising since quite a few of the same men that turned fire hoses and dogs on to protesters 50 years ago are now old, white men rooting for Nick Saban and his Tide.

Texas isn't comparable to the deep south in this regard. Yeah, some in the hills, but there are some in the hills in every state.

That's very true.

I never experienced anything during my brief time in San Antonio for a 2 month training a few years back. I just heard a few fellow military cats I work with tell me some **** about some parts down there. But Mississippi, Alabama,Tennessee (Outside of Memphis) , Kentucky, Louisiana, (Outside of NO), GA (Outside of ATL) can all say the same thing.

I know many of you are tweeters so why don't we educate these naive young Brothers on the truth about these schools and places. Start a social electronic movement on the realities of many of these bible belt, racial hatred states and institutions! Start with a picture of George Wallace blocking entrance to Bama. Jim Crow statements and bring it current with their efforts to segregate their public schools. Young Brothers for the most aren't aware of anything beyond sports and entertainment (rap).

Advertisement
I know many of you are tweeters so why don't we educate these naive young Brothers on the truth about these schools and places. Start a social electronic movement on the realities of many of these bible belt, racial hatred states and institutions! Start with a picture of George Wallace blocking entrance to Bama. Jim Crow statements and bring it current with their efforts to segregate their public schools. Young Brothers for the most aren't aware of anything beyond sports and entertainment (rap).

Why go back that far.

http://jezebel.com/university-of-alabama-sororities-still-wont-rush-black-1294674764

http://thedmonline.com/rope-noose-confederate-flag-found-on-james-meredith-statue/

http://radgeek.com/gt/2001/11/06/virulent_racism/

http://onlineathens.com/uga/2013-11-07/racist-facebook-posts-lead-uga-investigation-protest-march

Last edited:
Central finna whoop that ***.

Central up by 50... in the first quarter.

how do the black kids at Hoover feel about this "fan"?

Someone need to let SBB know this **** like in depth ****, how da *** Amarillo fkin Cooper maaaaaan smh at that kid. He would of made the same noise here.

I'm pretty sure the Hs kids that are AA don't have that much of a choice they love there, but these miami kids go over there lol. It's fkin amazing that a kid would leave fkin miami MIaMI lol, who does that? No one goes to fkin Bama for vacation wtf, these kids need to win in a diverse community that has real love for you like Miami not Fsu uf Bama and these fkin racist fux. Miami made these kids and they should rep it, um was like the first all black team and ****. I sit here confused as *** as to y these kids wanna live there or any other AA.

Advertisement
Back