Central Coach receives hate letter from Hoover, AL. fan!!

Advertisement
Miami Central plays tomorrow on ESPN against Hoover, AL. and a couple of days ago the the Central received a racist lace letter from a Hoover, AL. fan.

Advertisement
Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

Not sure who the bigger idiots are here..the backwoods country bumpkin sister ******* rednecks that cant even spell "you"....or the countless young African american children who sell their souls to go play for said rednecks.

Advertisement
I expect a full write up in the Uncle Luke - Genron Tribune along with other examples of Alabama racism.

Advertisement
there's no room for this it's 2014. How can an African American male see what's going on in some areas in the country & still decide to go make money for those people. You don't wanna play for Miami? it hurts, but it's cool. I'd understand if someone left here to play at USCw or up north or Oregon but to go play in hicktowns like Arkansas & Alabama is incomprehensible in my mind.

there's no room for this it's 2014. How can an African American male see what's going on in some areas in the country & still decide to go make money for those people. You don't wanna play for Miami? it hurts, but it's cool. I'd understand if someone left here to play at USCw or up north or Oregon but to go play in hicktowns like Arkansas & Alabama is incomprehensible in my mind.

**** maybe they follow Lebron's footsteps....allowing someone to call him a quitter and coward and never apologized for it but still returns back to that man to make him a ****load profit

Advertisement
I'm glad he came on the radio and let it be known! Hope Ridley and SBBs parents were listening!

And I hope CEN stomps them boys! I will be watching on espn tomorrow.

**** maybe they follow Lebron's footsteps....allowing someone to call him a quitter and coward and never apologized for it but still returns back to that man to make him a ****load profit

Hurt feelings because LeBron was a douche with his "announcement" is a LOT different than deep seeded historic racism.

Makes one question how in the **** can anybody from S. Fla be interested in putting Alabama on the map. Yes they will cheer you on when you score TD's but you will be a ni**er in their eyes.

Bruh...As a black man, trust me I believe your comment, but let's not kid ourselves. That's the way it is at a lot of these schools. It just so happens that AL is so bad the people don't hide it like they do everywhere else. Look at the enrollment numbers for most of the big universities and then look at the percentage of the black kids in general that are school athletes. It's just the truth!

Advertisement
Back